Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sensory Therapy

Does anyone do this?</font>
    I am wondering if anyone does or goes to sensory therapy?
    It is called " Sensory Defeniveness" means the person is senstive to cetain sounds,touches, looks,etc.
    Email me if this applies to anyone.

hope you don't mind people responding here, rather than email. The idea of a forum is to help one another, not solicit private emails.

I think you've misspelled this treatment, and I'm not sure what the correct term would be. But it surely isn't Sensory Defeniveness.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you mean Sensory Desensitization? Please respond cuz now I'm curious.
    \"Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.\"
    1 Peter 5:7
    Pumpkin