Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP NOW!

I am feeling extremely sick. It's very much like last time I did it. Is anyone there? I wanna die.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I have felt off all day. I couldn't eat my lunch. I thought it was because I drank caffiene (that makes me sickly). Tonite all I could think of having for dinner was a milkshake. I guess that wasn't the right thing to do because almost immediately after I drank it I became hot and shakey and cold and just really nausiated.

We've been home for about a half hour and I have almost constantly been in the bathroom having diarrhea. My stomach hurts so bad I just wanna die. I don't know what to do. One minute I am hot and need air, the next I am cold and shaking. WTF???????
    \"This too shall pass\"

I took some phazyme (because i feel really bloated in my stomache areea) and I took some dramamine and some pepto. I ffeel really sick. I hate this.
    \"This too shall pass\"

i think it was the caffine i feel the same way when i drink caffine do u feel a pain in the pit of your stomach

Yes. It is in the pit of my stomach. It's jus weird because the caffiene was like hours ago. Does it makes ense that I would suddenly feel so bad now? This is just so reminiscent of the last time that I am really worride.. I haven't felt this sik in soo long. I am shaiking sooo bad. Oh god. I wish I could just go to xsleep and mwake up feeling okay again. Do you reallyl think it's the caffiene?

And thank you so much for respondfing. My fiance does'n't know what to say to me and i think he's kinda worried. I don't know waht do to or think right now. I swear, it's been sooo longs ince I've felt this bad.

I keep getting hot and cold and shakey and then myface feels numb. Does anyone else ever get this bad and not vomit?

\"This too shall pass\"

I keep trying to think of the last time. I remember how much better I felt afert and I realized that ia had made it through it. I'st been like 12 years for me. It's scary when you are face to facd with the possibliluity of actually doing it. When I don't feel bad I like to tell myself that I can handle it whenever it decides to hapen, but rightn now all I can seriously think of is that I want to die. I hate this. I hate me. I don't wan this anymore. I want o be norma.l. God, it hurst so bad. Ugh.. I have to go to ghe tbathroom again. s***.
    \"This too shall pass\"

How are you feeling Shiva?? I'm with you here if you need me.......
    ~*~Charlene~*~

well the hot cold feeling could be cause you are worried and your nerves yes it could just be the caffine or your periods coming or any of these i felt the same way last week and i said oh no this is how i felt last time i was sick and i started crying and my husband said calm down sabrina i did i calmed down and i took a acid reducer which i think you should take and i laid down with lots of pillows and watched tv i finally just fell asleep and woke up feeling fine so dont worry shiva and if you want to talk im hear for you

are you ok you know is it your period coming cause i get the same way a week before i get the runs the stomach pain i get it all

Oh God, Charlene. I am so scared. The dr4amamine is starting to kick in, so I am starting to feel more zoned out which is taking the dege off of the panic, but it hurts really bad. I keep having to go to the bathroom and I am hopoing that is a good sicgn (in my head I like to believe tha tif it comes out the other end, it will help me not to vomit. I have no idea how valid of an idea this sis, but... you know..)

I tried to sits and watch law and order svu (my favorite show) and couldn't even sit stilsl for that. So far thsi has kept my mind most focused from going absolutely berzerk. Any other ideas fro waht I can do to relieve this feelign?
    \"This too shall pass\"

try to watch nick at night

brina,

let's see. okay. I am on my period now. It's a doozy, too. I've never felt so hot and cold ath te same time, so that is really scary for me. I am feeling that I can get to the point of lyaing down maybe. I will try that in a bit.

I was alsovery stressed out tonite beause my 9 year old is in girls couts and they waere doing their mall sleep over tonite and I had to go drop her off in a dirty mall to spend the night. I didn't want to take this awasy from her becaseu she was so excited, but I don't at all want her to be there. Maybe the caffine mizexed with the stres sand worry about her, mixed with the horrible period?

You had a sv recently, didn't you? Did you handle it okay when it was about to happen? What was going through your head?
    \"This too shall pass\"

I love nick at night. good idea. everytime i go lay down i get really hot, but i am shivering. i don't know how to regulate my temperature to feel comfortable.

god, whyh are we like this?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Maybe if it's all coming out the other end, whatever it is that is upsetting
    your system, that is your body's way of getting rid of it. I start walking
    and just don't stop when I start to fight it. Are you n* or just in pain? If
    all you've had is the milkshake, Worst case scenario is your stomach is
    either empty or only has a little in it. How are you feeling now?

lgood. thanks so much for pitching in to help my sorry scared butt! : )

I've never needed help like this on this board and right now I am totally ap[preciative for all of you guys. Before i got on here I was really losing it.

No, it's nausea mixed with pain and a little vertigo. The nausea hasn't got to the point of watery mouth yet, but I am on the verge of that feeling. Once that feeling omes, I realize I have to go do what my body wants to do. I think I am more scared of that feeling than adtually getting sick. I jsut wish I could get to a comfortable temperatiure and stiop shaking so bad. I don't know how anyone can handle feeling like this without worrying and feeling scared.
    \"This too shall pass\"

for sure shiva it has to be the caffine with the period for sure cause im on my period to right now and i had the runs and nausea and i felt bad im sure shiva that it is that calm down girlfriend and get some pillows so your proped up and turn on the tv have your husband rub you and relax im sure you will fall asleep and be on here tommorrw saying you are fine and about your girl you did the right thing about letting her go she young and kids got to be kids and we cant let are emet let are kids not enjoy life and have fun cause then they well turn into emets like us like last week my husband wanted to take my kids to jumping jacks and jumper palce and when we got there the guysaid there was like 100 kids there i freaked and wanted to leave but then i thought how much fun it was for my kids and how there eyes lighted up when they saw the place so i stayed and we had soooooooooo much fun so dont worry shiva let your kids be kids and also about me being sick if you were sick u wouldnt even want to be on here talking trust me sv are that bad and i just wanted to throw up cause i felt that sick and i wanted it all out and to be over with the last thing i wanted was to be on here

the shaking is cause you are nervous stop thinking about it

thanks so much, guys. i am going to go lay down and try to get some rest or relax or hwatever. my body feels like it's been hit by a train. (i think from the tension).

i don't know what i woudl do without this plac.e
    \"This too shall pass\"

thanks brina for sticking here withme. i'm gonna try the nick at night idea. i hope you are right. i will be back tomorrow saying thank god i was okay last night : )
    \"This too shall pass\"

bye shiva i hope you do good and feel better

Hang in there Beth! I'm sorry you're feeling so sick. I've been freaking out all night that I've been exposed to some sort of sv from my sister. I feel so bad for you! The way you are saying you are dizzy makes me think maybe you ate something bad....vertigo is more common w/food poisoning. Do you have a fever? Maybe this is why you are hot and then cold. Try taking some tylenol or motrin, this should stabilize your temp. I hope you feel better fast!

Nikki

Hey shiva I really hope that when you wake you feel much better

*sending you hugs*

Take Care

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww, poor shiva, I wish I had been home tonight to help.

I hope that you are o.k. tomorrow morning.

I hope you're feeling better! Maybe the Dramamine/Gravol will knock you out, and by tomorrow morning, you'll be feeling much better!

Hi Shiva, I feel so bad for you...I know how you must be feeling..it sucks!!!...i'm thinking some of your symptoms are anxiety from the d*, just feeling scared and stuff....I really hope you are doing okay....hang in there[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

Hang in there. Being on your period could definately trigger N* and or even V* in some people (I hate to sound so brutally honest, but one of my friends is on birth control for the V* during her period!!).

It sounds like you have just had a rough day. Caffeine combined with poor diet and a period coming on is enough to make anyone sick. How are you doing now?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I really hope that you are feeling better and sleeping right now. I think you were probably feeling off all day and couldn't eat your lunch b/c you have your period. When I have my period, like now, sometimes my appetite is really bad. I think what made you feel sick was the milk shake. Are you lactose intolerant? I few years ago, my husband went to get Dunkin Donuts for us. I got an egg sandwich and decided to drink a huge thing ofchocolate milk afterwards. I had a taste for it. Big mistake. I started feeling very sickly within the hour. More like an upset/sour stomach. The feeling was so yucky that it worked me into a huge panic attack where in turn I started to feel n* and dizzy. It sounds like it might have been the mix of the milk shake and a panic attack. I hope you are feeling better.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

shiva, I hope that you are feeling better now!!!!

Some friends of ours had some kinda 24 hour bug this past week where the only symptoms were a fever, chills, and some d*. Nothing else. NO V* or nausea.

Hope we hear something from you soon!!

Shiva, how are you doing now? My thoughts are with you.
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne

Thanks so much everyone for your encouragement and just for being here. It was the roughest night I have had in years, but I did not end up vomiting. I have to be honest, when I got off of here there was a moment where I actually wanted to because I knew I would feel better. But, it didn't come to that. I took more dramamine and fell asleep. Today I feel very acidic and gassy. But no more nausea or pain so that is good.

I cannot thank you guys enough.

Today it has left me with many mixed emotions, though. I am mad at myself for not having strength last night. I am happy that I did not vomit. I am disapointed that I wouldn't just do it like normal people do. I have a new appreciation for everyone here. But I am mainly disapointed and mad. But most of all grateful for all of you.
    \"This too shall pass\"