Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEED HELP NOW!

Hi shiver, how r u feeling now? my heart went out to u whilst reading that.

xxx
    kath x

shiva, dont be disappointed in yourself. Whatever it was .......... it may not be that you kept yourself from v'ing, it could be that it would have never happened. Know what I mean? I hope that didnt sound too jumbled.

Im glad you are feeling better!!!!

Don't get down on yourself, it's just another smallbump in the road that we all face from time to time. Glad you are feeling better!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So glad you are feeling better. Get strong and stay strong.

Big hugs from England.

Love

FIFI

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh Shiva...

How are you doing??

im so glad to hear you feel better and that you did not get sick and dont be dissapointed in yourself cause if your body really needed to be sick it would of trust me no matter how much you did not want it to happen so im pretty sure your body didnt need to get sick so take it easy nap and relax since you didnt last night [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey shiva, sorry this is late, just saw the post and wasn't on yesterday. I'm glad you are feeling better today. I know what you mean about just wishing you could be like a "normal" person but really try not to be hard on yourself. We all do the best we can and that's all that can be asked for.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi Shiva! Glad to hear you are feeling better. I wish I was on lastnight to help you feel better since I was feeling the same way the other night and I know how bad I just needed someone to talk to.

Is everything still ok with you?

Shiva,

I am so glad you are feeling better. It could have been anything. The good thing is that you are better and no V***!!!

Stella

Hey everyone. Thanks some more. Ugh.. I've had a weird day with my digestive system. I still feel sick, but nothing like last night. I guess it will just take a day or two to get back to being itself. I am also really tired. Like, I physically feel like I have done hard labor or something. Maybe it is a little bug. Maybe it's stress. I guess it doesn't really matter why. I just hope that I wake up tomorrow feeling all better.

Thanks again.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I hope you feel better, so sorry to be so late in replying. It does sound like maybe you did have a little bug, I too am glad you didn't "V"!!!

Hey Shiva,

Hang in there! You may have had a sv*, actually, I am pretty sure of it from what you described and I think you may have had a fever.

I had this last week, though not as severe. I did go through the hot and cold. I hope by now it is passing, but it is going to take a couple of days.

I took it easy on day 2 or 3 depending how you look at it, and then on 3 or 4 I went to lunch with a friend and OMG! The gas pain and discomfort! I thought I was replapsing.

Just take it easy for a few days and you should be fine! Hope you have had a n OK day.

CJ
    \"Live Life, Don\'t Analyze It\"
    (Wish I Could Follow That)

I didn't read the whole topic so I might be repeating what's already been said. But don't worry:your symptoms sound exactly like something I had around this time last year--I don't know whether it was a stomach flu or a bout of food poisoning (to this day, whenever I think about twoparticular foods I ate the day before theweird feelings started,I want to die). I had nonstop diarrhea, cramps that made me cry, extreme nausea, no appetite,andvertigo every time I got out of bed (which was pretty darn often, if you note the first symptom I mentioned). This all lasted two days, but the important thing is, I GOT TROUGH IT WITHOUT EVER VOMITING. In one of the many panic attacks I had I might've sworn it was going to happen, but it turned out to be an innocent burp from gulping air while hyperventilating.

Other people as sick as me surely would've done it several times, but only because they don't have the willpower to holdthingsdown like we do. Just keep telling yourself, you don't have to do it if you don't want to.Edited by: juliet

SHIVA ~~~~

Oh my!! I am SOOOO SORRYYYY!!!!! Shortly after I told you I'd be there for you, my damn computer crashed!!!! I had no other way to get ahold of you!!!! Please read the PM I wrote you................
    ~*~Charlene~*~