Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hi all!

Hi everyone! Im new to this site and still trying to figure it out. Ironically enough, Im a 20 year old Psychology major at a college in Boston. I'm pretty sure Im an emetophobe, but not sure yet. Reading all of your experience pretty much sets it in stone for me. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for posting! It makes me feel better that Im not the only one.

Hello and welcome

Hope that you find the support and help as useful as I have!

There are some amazing people on here..

Have fun and take care

xVx [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Howdy and welcome! I just got my BA in psych, but the only thing psych taught me about my emet is how to ramble about it better and use more scientific terms (I found the actual name for my fears while studying one day... hehe... gotta love the phobia unit!)[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

hey welcome!

I live in boston...so that's pretty cool [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks for all the greetings, all =).
    Im getting my B.S. in psych, and I am interning at McLean Hospital in the OCD Institute, so my degree is actually teaching me a lot. I am trained to be an exposure and response therapy coach, so I see ERP in action and how it can work. Purpleteacher, are you planning on grad school after your BA?
    That's cool that you live in Boston Anya! I love the city so much.
    Is this a primarily UK site or?

<DIV>Welcome to the site! </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I am from the US.....not getting a BS or BA in Psych, just a guy who hates to v* and fears catching that awful illness.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>Anyway, just wanted to drop that I am from the US, been here about a month now, not sure where the main people are from. </DIV>
    CJ
    \"Live Life, Don\'t Analyze It\"
    (Wish I Could Follow That)

John, the person who runs the site, is from the UK, but it's a pretty even mix of people. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!