Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone, I'm sort of a newbie, but anyway...my name is rachel and im thirteen. everyone here always helps eachother with emet-related problems but im really sort of annoyed about something else and i want some advice. I have two best friends, Garrett and nicole, and they both live on the same block. I just called nicole and we were talking, and then my telephone died and she called garrett. I called her back and she told me she would call me back when she would get off with him. That was an hour ago. I feel like they arn't really good friends because it has happened before. Should I not be either of their friends?

It seems like nicole is using me as a person to vent to.

is anyone here? [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Hello sosilay, ^^

I understand what you're saying.. I can relate to you a lot. I've had these two friends, one girl and one guy as well. They made me feel hurt a lot by leaving me out of things and not giving me attention, you know like saying hi when they see you..especially the girl. I see that Nicole's doing the same to you right? Funny, because my ex-friend's name started with an N too lol but anyway, she repeatedly left me to hang out with other people and when she fell out of friendship with them..I was always the only one waiting for her. She kept doing it over and over again over the years and I was becoming miserable. I didn't know what to do...well the point of this is...I think you should talk to Nicole. With my friend...it took me 3 years to confront her... I finally did, and despite that she broke my our friendship, I am glad because now thatI think of it...and she wasn't a very good friend to me. If Nicole and Garrett are making you feel left out and not happy, you should definitely talk to them because if they really are your friends they will listen. Good luck =]Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Honey, please try not to worry too much. Friends can be very thoughtless and inconsiderate at this age... they probably don't even realise they are hurting you. Try to make as many friends as you can, then you will learn in time which ones you can really trust and which ones you can't... and then you won't be so hurt by the ones who let you down.

I have known people who hurt me in my teens, but became really close friends as we grew older. They need to grow up. Don't get too hung up about them. If you let them know you have other people to see and other fun things to do, they will probably come running after you!

Let us know how you are doing... hugs

[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]