Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Tohave ever had a crush on.
    I mean like famous people, like ones you fancied when you were way younger..

I had a thing for Crash Bandicoot (yes, the playstation fox guy) and Rolf Harris .. No lie! x Edited by: xsarah-warahx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by xsarah-warahx
    To of ever had a crush on.

I'm sosorry, I know its sad but I'm kind of a grammar fiend. Do you mean to "have" had a crush on? Because the whole would of instead of would have thing is a real sore point with me for no particular reason. Ok I'm done.

As for the crush thing, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0203563/
    When I was younger. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Eep, sorry, I'll edit it:P
    I never actually knew it was correct to say "to have ever" thingy instead of "to of ever"
    I say it like "toov evurrrr" haha *laughs to self*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had a huge crush on "Joey Joe" from New Kids On The Block".lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Shakin' Stevens was my hero.I was going to marry him!

I loved michael keaton when I was younger... Also JTT when he was big an dfamous.

Jordan Knight from N.K.O.T.B.. also David Hasselhoff!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]How embarrassing!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hmmm......I still have major crushes on both William Shatner and Patrick Stewart. Especially Patrick Stewart- I definitely want to get up close and personal with his sexy bald head- Mrrrooow!

As for the more embarrassing ones- How about Snake from the original Degrassi Junior High/High? Or Kirk Cameron? LOL, never liked NKOTB, but I did believe I was going to marry Slash from Guns and Roses. I was 10, lol.

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

Quote Originally Posted by princessmel
    I had a huge crush on "Joey Joe" from New Kids On The Block".lol

LOL -- I was in love with Donnie Wahlberg from NKOTB!!!!

Also, and don't ask me why, but Jim Belushi and Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)
    ~*~Charlene~*~

i was obsessed with jonathan taylor thomas when i was little. i wrote him letters weekly and neverrr got one in return[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

then i had a major crush on simon cowell when american idol first started about five years ago

now, i looooove dane cook. has everybody heard of him? he's a stand-up comedian, and he is so hot! (and funny, obviously) i'm going to see him in boston in april! woohoo! maybe i'll propose to him
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I really fancy Michael Palin. So do a couple of my girlfriends so fortunately I haven't had to keep it to myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess

Hmmm......I still have major crushes on both
    William Shatner and Patrick Stewart. Especially Patrick Stewart- I
    definitely want to get up close and personal with his sexy bald head-
    Mrrrooow!

LOL. XD

I also have a Star Trek crush. I'm not saying who, but he's Cardassian. Oh man I feel silly. XDD

Ok... Don Johnson (miami vice days), Kirk Cameron (i once had a dream that I went out to California to meet him) and was so excited when I got up that day, I begged my parents to take me (i'm from NY) and I was soooo positive I could find his house because I found it in my dream. Needless to say, I never made it out there to see if I could find him.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Does anyone remember that show Yound Riders that was on for a while sometime probably in the late 80's/ early 90's? I was going to marry most of them. Around this time I was also quite smitten with Jon Bon Jovi, though. Also, Christian Slater.

Thinking back to the posters in my room around the age of 12, I liked most of the guys in hair metal bands and glam bands (like faster pussycat, etc.. the more make up the better. ick)

Then I became obsessed with Glen Danzig and Tom Araya from Slayer.

Then came Mike Patton from Faith No More andAnthony Keidis from RHCP.

The last two aren't too bad and the list goes on and on. Kinda a hobbie for me, I guess : )

Never did the Kirk Cameron or NKOTB thing myself.. Always liked the bad boys.

\"This too shall pass\"

LOL, I thought for sure no one would say Kirk Cameron, that was mine!! Gotta love those pleated pants and mock turtlenecks he wore on Growing Pains.

ok, I hate myself for this, but when Full House first came on I thought Bob Saget was so hot. I could not understand why everyone thought Uncle Jessie was hot...he had nothing on Bob. Sick. I HATE that show.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Anthony Heald...Okay I know he's like 65 (I Still have a crush on him) and he's married with two kids but I'm like totally and utterly in love with this man. I had a dream about him last night. For those of you who DON'T know he played Scott Guber on Boston Public...he also played Dr. Frederick Chilton in Silence of the Lambs, and he played Daniel Longdale in 8mm. He's had other roles but I don't know all of them...I'm embaressed to have a crush on him cause like he's not that good looking (Look him up you'll see) I think he's totally sexy. He always plays villians and I have a thing for Evil guys...I know I said I'm a lesbian but I'd do him in a New York Second! YUMMMY!!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!