Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So its 2:30am here in the UK and im still not asleep and for the past few days insomnia has been working on me, either I just dont sleep or my nights are days and days are nights..

Im feeling REALLY n* at the moment Im thinking its because of the non sleep at the moment but Im starting to have a pannic attack,Ive got no one around all alone in the house and feeling dizzy with everything else!

I think im needing to make some new friends you know,because none of mine understand me at all,there more aquaintences than actual friends!

but its just so hard,god listen to me this is turning into a whine sorry guys..

*sighs*

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I feel for you. I've been having bad insomnia recently too.

If you want to chat and have aol instant messenger my screenname is
    CleopatraSmith4. It's only 9;45 here so I'll be up for a while yet.

I also hear you about the insomnia. Ever since I found out I need surgery, I have been having more problems with anxiety, panic attacks, bad dreams, and insomnia. I'm trying to listen to my relaxation tapes and not put myself in any situation to cause unnecessary stress (easier said than done). Hang in there!

Lack of sleep will definitely contribute to nausea and dizzyness. I don't know what the medications are called in the UK, but when I have a really hard time sleeping I take dramamine. It's a motion sickness medication, but it has always knocked me right out. I don't use it often, but I know it's there when I really need it.

We are all here for you, too. I really hope you are able to turn the insomnia around. There is nothing worse than not being able to sleep.

\"This too shall pass\"

Violet, i hope you finally got some rest last night....my sons complains of not being able to sleep at night also. He's almost 16 so i worry about him not getting enough rest. He says he just can't fall alseep...he's not an emet by any means...but i just wonder what he lays there thinking about. Sorry to ramble here...but really i think maybe you need to try some xanax or something as a sleep aid so you can rest.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"