ON friday i went clubbing... and I ddint want to drink so much.. since I wanted to cut down and not get hangovers in the morning. So I had one 1 1/2 beers in total, 2 shots of vodka, and one cranberry cocktail thing. I went home slept on it drank some gatorade and I was fine, although I felt only a little sick but didnt v*. The next morning i went to work, and my eyes were really dry prolly cause I was dehydrated. After work i was really really hungry my friend kept going to all these places but deciding not to eat there cause the lineup was too long.. we went to like 3 or 4 resturants before we decided on one. So we got the food and I guess I ate too much...cause i wanted to sit a little longer to let the food settle but they wanted to leave so we went outside and when its cold outside you tense up.. and my stomach started to feel really bad, within less than 5 mins my panic and anxiety attacks were in FULL BLOOM. My friend stopped by a gas station and I was so sure that I was going to throw up. but i got home... and paced around and eventually walked it off. At that point I was trying to realize more about my emet, and I realized that although i was scared of v*-ing I didnt really care as much... as I cared about the panic and anxiety attacks... In the gas station I was really close to opening the door and just put two fingers down my throat, but I couldnt do it... I couldnt bring myself to do it.....I dont think I really needed to V.. i think its just my stomach felt full and.. i was thinking about it too much.. but the next morning again.. (today) I felt like crap, I went to work ,, and i was on my break and i just got fries and gravy and I felt sick again.. so i took some gravol and almost passed out at work. T_T*... it was horrible.. the feeling was terribly horrifying.

But thanks for hearing me out. Just wanted to share.

-vee Edited by: veebum