Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: DRINKING AND V*

ON friday i went clubbing... and I ddint want to drink so much.. since I wanted to cut down and not get hangovers in the morning. So I had one 1 1/2 beers in total, 2 shots of vodka, and one cranberry cocktail thing. I went home slept on it drank some gatorade and I was fine, although I felt only a little sick but didnt v*. The next morning i went to work, and my eyes were really dry prolly cause I was dehydrated. After work i was really really hungry my friend kept going to all these places but deciding not to eat there cause the lineup was too long.. we went to like 3 or 4 resturants before we decided on one. So we got the food and I guess I ate too much...cause i wanted to sit a little longer to let the food settle but they wanted to leave so we went outside and when its cold outside you tense up.. and my stomach started to feel really bad, within less than 5 mins my panic and anxiety attacks were in FULL BLOOM. My friend stopped by a gas station and I was so sure that I was going to throw up. but i got home... and paced around and eventually walked it off. At that point I was trying to realize more about my emet, and I realized that although i was scared of v*-ing I didnt really care as much... as I cared about the panic and anxiety attacks... In the gas station I was really close to opening the door and just put two fingers down my throat, but I couldnt do it... I couldnt bring myself to do it.....I dont think I really needed to V.. i think its just my stomach felt full and.. i was thinking about it too much.. but the next morning again.. (today) I felt like crap, I went to work ,, and i was on my break and i just got fries and gravy and I felt sick again.. so i took some gravol and almost passed out at work. T_T*... it was horrible.. the feeling was terribly horrifying.

But thanks for hearing me out. Just wanted to share.

-vee Edited by: veebum
    Joined in 2006. For all those that have helped me I hope I can offer some help for those who seek it now.

feel better im sure you'll be okay

Feel better! You probably just felt sick because you were full and kept thinking about it. Whenever I drink enough to the point of being hungover my stomach feels weird the whole next day and I eat because I'm hungry but my stomach isn't ready to handle all the food, it sucks. Hope everything is okay now!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Thanks
    it was just really.. crappy...
    when I was pacing i was just thinking to myself .. that this is probably the worst feeling in the world.
    Joined in 2006. For all those that have helped me I hope I can offer some help for those who seek it now.

I get nervous and panicky a LOT when I am too full - in fact, that is usually when I get the most nauseous and panicky. Especially when I am out at a restaurant with other people and still have a lomg car ride home!!! It's the worst!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Glad you're feeling better now. I don't like feeling full I feel really uncomfortable when I'm full. I'm sure it was just because you were thinking about it more than anything else.

Hope you're feeling ok today
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

thanks everyone!!

yea I think its just I think too much cause when i get that feeling in my stomach it just feels really bad, and i just start to think about it and i feel even worst.

I always had emet but a few weeks ago it wasnt as bad I would just eat till Im full and then be okay. But now, im so much more aware of it ever since ^ THAT happened. Ive been feeling sick everyday cause I eat and then I start to get nervous. This sucks.

-vee