Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomach Pain

I felt fine when I got up, but now my stomach hurts. It hurts on the left side, under my ribcage. I haven't really eaten this morning (I had a couple of pieces of Easter candy before I left for work, bad I know, but not unusual for me) and now I don't feel good. I got this weird feeling as I was leaving home this morning and saying good-bye to my husband that one of us was going to come home sick today. So maybe it's just my imagination doing this. I am ready to get over this phobia! I can't wait for summer!

Hi

I hope your pain is going? Maybe it would help to eat something do you feel hungry at all? I know if I don't eat I start to feel funny.

I didn't really feel hungry, but I went ahead and ate a pear I brought to work with me. Now my intestines are churning. I hate feeling like this!

Sillygirl, if the pain is on the left side under your rib cage then it is not your stomach [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]...could be your gut (are you constipated?) or maybe some gas(?) I hope by now the pain has passed.

Nikki

Nikki - either of those a re a possibility ( I am pregnant afterall [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]). I feel a little better now. I am actually hungry, but being the last day of the month I am swamped at work and am not sure if I will get a chance to go out and get something to eat for lunch. I'm off in about 3 hours, so I may have to just wait until then.