Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hey guys. i found this today. i love it. it is the most thorough list i've seen. it hits on EVERYTHING i think. thought it might be helpful! im printing some off and handing them to friends and family! (as if they'll read them. ugh)

http://www.nzfsa.govt.nz/consumers/f...-topics/foodbo rne-illnesses/low-immunity/page.htm

thanks yooou.

haven't read it all yet. but I get the feeling I shall love it.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I've seen that before, its great! Thanks for posting it

however this creeped me out

"It can take from as little as 20 minutes through to several weeks to become sick with foodborne illness after eating food that is contaminated by pathogens (and often it is not caused by the last food you ate)."

several weeks? That I'm not sure I understand.

i've read that as well, from other sites..

they've said that people usually assume they became sick from the last food they ate, but it may not be so. it could be from foods days ago.. or so they said.