Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I feel sort of weak and shakey like I need to eat. I don't feel hungry, but I just ate some toast. I still feel the same way. I've also eaten some sugar today, so it's not low blood sugar. I'm kinda scared. What could it be?

Kelly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you taken cold medicine or had a lot of caffeine today? Have you been drinking enough? I get shaky when I drink coffee and take sudafed. I also get that way if I haven't had enough non-caffeinated fluids.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

I have had some water, but not as much as I usually do. I've also had a coffee and a pop. Caffine as never really made me feel this was before.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Was it a regular coffee? Or was it a Mondo-Grande-Super sized jobbie from a coffee place? Maybe you are coming down with a cold? If it was a tummy thing you'd have felt worse after the toast.

Anyone else? I'm at a loss. Are you having your period? Are you anemic? Could you be pregnant?

I'm not n* or anything, I've felt like this for a couple of days now. Just weak, and low energy. I've been freaking out in my mind hoping I wasn't coming down with a sv.

Thanks Paula!!!

people could feel that way if they are pregnant? Is that apossibility?

Yes,it is definetly a possibility. I was just going to post this in response to Paula's post. Even after only about 2 weeks though?

Two weeks since when? Your last period or when you think you may have gotten preggo?

Maybe you should go pick up a pregnancy test [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]...

Nikki

It would be two weeks since I would have been able to get preg. We are trying so I hope it worked!

GOOD LUCK![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sometimes I also get that shacky, crappy feeling when I am stressing or anxious. Sometimes I don't even realize that I am anxious, but I am and it makes me feel that way....Good Luck with getting pregnant!!!!

Hey Silver, I was thinking that it could be anxiety to. I worry like 24/7 about EVERYTHING!! I don't feel like I did yesterday (probably because everyone here reassured me that it wasn't a sv). I just feel sleepy.

Thanks!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Kelly

Hi Kelly!

I have actually been feeling the same exact way for the past few days myself. I am also pregnant.....7 1/2 months and it could have something to do with my feeling that way but it scares me. My body actually feels shakey on the inside though, it's a weird feeling.

Anxiety has a lot to do with being weak and shakey too because it takes a lot of out you....both physically and mentally. If you worry about everything it could be that.

Good Luck with getting pregnant - it will be so exciting for you! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sounds like pregnant to me! I've been there a few times myself!

With my first I felt n* only a few times.

With my second I felt good only afew times. It didn't set in until WEEK 5.

I hope you get to feeling better!

BandNerd

So are you pregnant?!?! I keep checking this thread in suspense, lol.

Good luck

Nikki

LOL!! Thanks for all the replies. I don't know if I'm pregnant, I don't want to get too excited for nothing. I will let you all know though!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It happens to ma alot but only when I need to eat. But it doesnt go a way as soon as i eat it could take a while for it to stop

Kelly, sorry I didn't check back, that evening my son was admitted to the hospital with croup (separate post, don't want to rathole this one).

Let us know if you are!! Us moms always like new members to the club.

Hi Paula, I just read about your son, glad he's okay!! I will let you all know for sure!