I am at work right now, and just had to go to the bathroom about an hour ago. Or at least, I thought I did. When I got there(sorry if this is TMI) I just had gas - kind of juicy. Anyway, I wasn't really worried about it. Afterwards, though, I stated feeling htis weird pain really low in my stomach. Anymore I can't distinguish between pregnancy stretching pains and intestinal cramping pains, but this one has spread straight up my stomach. It feels like something is pulling from WAY down low, all the way up to my ribs. I've been sitting at my desk, but I hurts more to sit up straight so I have been kind of slouched over. I'm sure this is somehow pregnancy related, but, for any moms out there, do you think it is something to be concerned about? I have had stretching pains before, but they seem to run more horizontally, under my belly, never all the way up before. I hate calling the doctor over every little pain, but if anyone thinks it sounds serious, I will call. It has been constant, too, not like contractions or anything (although I really wouldn't know being that this is my first). Anyone have any advice?