Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am at work right now, and just had to go to the bathroom about an hour ago. Or at least, I thought I did. When I got there(sorry if this is TMI) I just had gas - kind of juicy. Anyway, I wasn't really worried about it. Afterwards, though, I stated feeling htis weird pain really low in my stomach. Anymore I can't distinguish between pregnancy stretching pains and intestinal cramping pains, but this one has spread straight up my stomach. It feels like something is pulling from WAY down low, all the way up to my ribs. I've been sitting at my desk, but I hurts more to sit up straight so I have been kind of slouched over. I'm sure this is somehow pregnancy related, but, for any moms out there, do you think it is something to be concerned about? I have had stretching pains before, but they seem to run more horizontally, under my belly, never all the way up before. I hate calling the doctor over every little pain, but if anyone thinks it sounds serious, I will call. It has been constant, too, not like contractions or anything (although I really wouldn't know being that this is my first). Anyone have any advice?

It's normal to have pain that way up and own on your abdomen as well as across. At least I did, If intensifies or is accompanied by a discharge that call your doc right away. I don't know how far along you are, but he baby may be sitting in a certain that may be causing your some discomfort too. Hope this helps.

Its been awhile since Ive been pregnant, but I dont recall pains like that, it could just be gas, if its moving arounf then Id say gas, if not, better to call your doctor. Kim