Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ...

Heya.

Sorry for random post. Just...I don't know. Something happened. One minute I was fine the next I'm sitting her crying my eyes out.

I know theres everyone on here whenever I need (apart from when I'm in bed panicking hehe) but I feel so alone. And I feel so fed up. And I want it all to end and be over and for me to be free of worry.

But anyway...I've had my random say...sorry.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

Don't feel you have to apologise, sometimes it helps to feel better just by writing things down - sort of gets it out of your head!!

Hope you feel better soon, try and get a good nights sleep - tomorrow is a brand new day... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] xx

Unfortunately, we all have our worries. Certain days they bother us more. Try to think of happy things and all the things you have to be grateful for. I get like that sometimes too. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm crying my eyes out. Sometimes when I'm driving home from work, I'll just start tearing up. It usually happens around the time of my period. Do you have pms? I hope you feel better soon.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Everybody has a bad day once in a while. Crying usually makes me feel better, so don't get upset when it happens. And, you aren't alone! I know it's easiest said but everyone is here to talk to you about any of your problems, emet related or not. Feel better!

\"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Dont apologize. There is always someone here for you!

Feel better sweetie[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thank you peoples for replying[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I went to bed...and was ok when I woke up this morning. Until I left for school, and I got the feeling back when my emet first started and I didn't want to go to school.

But I stopped myself from, getting panicked and just left the house, met my friends and forgot all about worrying.

No pms...just...random. I think maybe I read too many posts and just got myself upset at the thought of never being free of emet. I always assumed I'm grow out of it like my dad did.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I feel the same way you do. I am so tired of constantly worrying about getting sick. I hate feeling this way it gets me so upset that I want to cry. Some days are worse then others but i can never go a day without worrying about it. Whay cant we get over this? We would be such happier people if we didnt have this problem.