Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've decided to take a break from the board for awhile. I find there is alot of controversy going on strong at times, and I feel that I don't partically want to be a part of all that. I don't need to check in with my "what ifs" as much anymore. I feel like I've made alot of progress since I've joined here, and taken my classes, but I feel that the board is keeping me more focused on the phobia than I should be.

I would love to stay and help, but I think I'm going to stay away for awhile and see how I do. I'll probbaly check in periodically from time to time and see how everyone is doing.

if anyone wants to add me to their msn or contact me, my email is [email protected].

good luck everyone, and I hope you all do well.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I hope everything works out for you. I agree that the boards make me think about the phobia a lot more than I sometimes should. Good luck and I'm glad to know that you've made progress, it gives me hope!

\"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Jill I hope it wasnt anything I said. Kim

When I read this I knew exactly what you were referring to. Dont let it bother you...OR was it somethingI posted? I hope not.

Babydoll,

I wish you all the best. It won't be the same around here without your ability to always remain logical. I hope you continue to do well and that you will check in from time to time.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I'm not really refurring to anything specific, its more so that I want to spread my own wings for a bit, without the saftey net of the board.

I don't have any hard feelings for anyone, you have all been great to me. I don't know how I would have gotten though alot of the times without you all.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

^^ Come back one day. Good luck. I remember you've always been on the board so yes, going to miss you!
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Good Luck babydoll,

Take Care And We will really miss you, the door is always open xxxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good luck! We will definitely miss you!