Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hate this, she swears she doesnt feel bad, just that her tummy hurts. Normally I wouldnt freak out about this, but the last time she complained, it was a virus. Thats been about a month ago now. I dont know of anything going around school other than the actual flu and strep throat. She didnt eat much supper, but I did treat them to Burger King this afternoon about 4:30.

I am anxious, so I had to vent!!

burger king. could it be that?
    too much grease maybe?

I am sure she wasnt hungry for dinner because of her eating Burger King.

Like the previous poster said, could it be what she ate from BK? Just remember you can get belly aches over a lot of things. Like having to go to the bathroom and do #2.

The last time that I ate burger king I got a horrible stomach ache. it can do some pretty funky things to you! I'm pretty sure that it was the bk, or poss. just a stomach ache. You can get them from all sorts of random things.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Jennyleigh,

Imagine how often we have had bellyaches or have heard our children complain of bellyaches and nothing has happened. Try to remember those times. All of the hours of your life wasted on worrying about what never ended up happening. I know it's hard to not worry, but more than likely this will pass with no problems. Maybe she just needs to poo .

Nonetheless, keep us posted. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything is okay at your home tonite.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hopefully, she just needs to go poo, she does tend to get constipated sometimes. I try not to take them to BK and such very often, but I do like to treat them to it every now and then.

She has complained about her stomach hurting before, and it be nothing, I guess I am jsut gun shy because of the last bug she had.

So far so good, she fine.

Awwwhhh... maybe you can use this time to spend with her - cuddling her and making her feel loved. It is probably nothing. The food could be making her gassy. BK doesn't set well with me --- but I'm not really much into fast food.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How is your daughter today, Leigh?? I just hate it when my kids say that. Then there's the guessing game - is it a virus or something else? I can truly handle anything else kid-related with ease, but hate this aspect of child-rearing! Let us know how you are doing.

[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]BK Leigh....omg.....you know i would be in hell for days if i ate that stuff.....i vowed to never eat there again about 10 yrs ago.....but you know i eat Mc'd's and it does the same thing to me....i sure hope she is going to be fine....i know you are upset right now.....but you know, the worrying is worse.....just breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know...K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

BK - Hmmmmm - you know my take on that. (I am not beingjudgmental, I just hate fast food.) If someone's tummy is off, you may want to pass on BK in the future. Its just not tummy-trouble friendly food. Even if she was not going to v**, the grease content and other things in the food, may be just enough to push her over the edge.

My guess is she did not eat because she had BK. She may be getting influenza or strep. There is a ton of stuff around Baltimore now. SV's are the rage, but we also have glut of viral and strep throat, respiratory, sinus, infection type stuff going around.

I hope you are able to determine why she feels poorly --- soon.

Stella

I dont know what caused it, but by the time she went to bed she was fine. I think I was just gun shy because of the virus she had not long ago.

Thank you guys so much!!

stella-I dont take offense to your opinion of fast food. I dont do it too often, but they had been wanting to go for several weeks now, and I relented .............

Sometimes relenting is the only way to stay sane (LOL).

Stella