Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Uk people

Are there any people you go and see about emet? What about groups? I went to my uni councilling for 8 weeks but now i have no idea what to do because my problem is still pretty big...

Fiona

I don't go anymore, but I used to go to a psychologist to deal with my emet, one-on-one. It was very helpful, which was why i was able to stop therapy and only go back when I seriously need help. The important thing is that each person has their right match, and so you need to keep looking until you find the person or type of therapy that works for you!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

I don't go anymore, but I used to go to a psychologist to deal with my emet, one-on-one. It was very helpful, which was why i was able to stop therapy and only go back when I seriously need help. The important thing is that each person has their right match, and so you need to keep looking until you find the person or type of therapy that works for you!

<3 Anya--

I want to try a psychologist but i don't know how to find one who specalises in emet....or does it matter if they don't specalise in it?

I will probably end up going to the doctor but i dream having to explain this to her!

Fiona

x