Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: v* in hallway

Aaaahhh!!! I'm just so frustarated...

My school is HUGE, and so to make things less confusing, it is divided into colors, so you don't have to remember each specific room number to get somewhere(yellow, light green, dark green, blue, purple, red). Anyway, today I left dark green, where my locker is, and started to walk into yellow, where my first class was. As I walked there, this smell started to get stronger and stronger...it smelled kind of like moldy cheese. I walked up the stairwell in yellow, where it just reeked! And, as I got off on the third floor, it still smelled really bad. Everyone was walking through the halls with their hands over their noses, and people were "escaping" into nearby classrooms. This went on for the next few hours.

I then left for my last class, where I heard that apparently the smell was that someone had v*ed in the stairwell in yellow, and the janitorial staff hadn't cleaned it up. Well, that just sent me into a tailspin!! I mean, I WALKED up that stairwell! I didn't see any v*, but I wasn't paying attention to that! I mean, what if I stepped in it? Or if it was on the fourth floor or something (I didn't go that far), what if it wafted towards me? Or the guy touched the railing, which I touched?!?!?! ugh. Plus, now my head hurts, and I'm so worried that I'm getting/going to get something.

I guess I just needed a rant/reassurance.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Awwwhh....I doubt you walked in it - if you did, so did 1000 other students. The smell of V* makes my head hurt so much too. Hopefully it was just the smell triggering you and nothing else. Just remember that you weren't the only person exposed to it and chances are, the person got sick between classes or something (which is why the janitorial staff hadn't cleaned it).

You should be fine, just wash your shoes and change clothes as soon as possible.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry, that was a little bit complicated...I was just so...freaked. I still am, but I don't even understand it, so I'll kind of just hilight it:

I got to school today, walked up a stairwell that smelled like death, and later learned that someone had v*ed there and the janitor hadn't cleaned it up, which means that I walked where it was, potentially stepped in it, and potentially got something by touching the railing that the person touched. And I'm scared about that...

lol hope that was somewhat clearer

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Haha- I would just be happy that I didn't see it- sounds like you dodged a bullet! Chances are that you didn't walk through where it occurred, as you probably would have noticed, or the people walking around to avoid stepping in it themselves- nothing divides a crowd in a hallway like a puddle 'o puke.

If it makes you feel better, I have been vomitted ON by kids who were sick with god knows what (babysitting)- and didnt get sick myself. And how many times a day do you come in contact with people who aren't feeling so hot, or were recently sick? Probably more than you'd want to know, and it likely didn't make you sick. Don't think worst case scenario....especially when thinking about it a lot or overanalysing what may have happened may just end up with you making yourself sick.

Wax on, wax off...

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess

Wax on, wax off...

...............don't forget to breathe..............very important.........
    ~*~Charlene~*~