Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

an advert is currently on channel 4 for the parole officer and guess wot...theyve chosen to include a rather violent v* scene...it caught me unawares (even tho my head kept thinking i shud turn the tv over, sort of like a preminition lol) man i hate tv...fair enuff sometimes v* scenes are necessary but by putting them on adverts u have no choice but 2 c them unless u decide not 2 ever watch tv *sulks*

thnks for that miss : wil watch out for it.. altho i very rarely watch channel 4....

but anyway

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the warning. What is at the beginning of the ad? So that I know when to flip over.

I got caught by that one last night.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] Not nice although it is over in seconds!</font>
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

i really cant remember i was half asleep and not paying much attention...all i kno is its steve coogan

Thanx for the warning! I'l have a look out for that. tHEY ARE BOUND TO PLAY IT DURING BIG BROTHER at some point

its advertising the film thats gunna b on at sum point so if they show it it is bound to be at the end of the advert break

What film is it? hmmm Could you describe what happens? if its not to graphic that is!

its called the parole officer and this guy v*s on a ride...i dont kno much else as i was half asleep but it really woke me up lol...god knows how but i knew it was gunna happen...i dont kno y i didnt turn away...

Thanx! Ug sounds scarry! I think we all have an instinct to look at these things, maybe its our body telling us to look and not be scared? hmm I'm going to look out for this now!

its wierd tho cuz i kept thinking this is advertisingmr bean andsomeones sick in that filmeven tho it wasnt mr bean...very strange...

I've now seen the advert! iT was awful! And the worst part is that my mum actually wants to watch the programme cause it looks funny! NO WAY!!!

Mr Bean does v**** in a film but not that one. Its where he is on a plane to america.
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

i kno that rachel thats y its wierd...i even knew it wasnt mr bean but my tired head kept telling me it was lol bizarre!!!!