Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out!

my dad got a sv* on sunday and didn't feel 100% better until yesterday (wednesday). he never v*ed and only had a little d* but he had bad stomach cramps, fever, fatigue, etc. he said that his legs were really hurting him when he was sick. now, my legs are killing me!! they're so achey. i'm hoping it has something to do with the fact that i was on my feet for four hours early this morning (boyfriend's mom just opened a bakery and i'm working a few mornings a week). but, i exercise a lot and do a lot of walking and they never really bother me. other than my legs hurting, i feel pretty good. i hope i'm making a big deal out of nothing[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

awwwww poor you *hugs*

If you're not used to doing that extra work then I'd guess it's that?

some days if I go shopping for too long I get like that...but only now and then.

hope you're feeling better and more positive soooon

keepsup up to date. I'm sure you'll be fine.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

Thanks

I feel a lot better. I guess my legs just couldn't handle running around for 4 1/2 hours!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Please don't worry, it may just be you imagining it because you are worried you might have what your dad has. Was he in bed for a few days? If you have resticted execise, this can sometimes make your limbs hurt...

I had something like that about 8 yrs ago. I woke up and had d* 3x and the rest of the day I just laid in bed with just the tops of both legs aching. I didnt feel sick, but I think I made more of it than what is really something.It lasted less than a day. Kim

Well, yhe symtomps tiy described are not for V.

Everything will be fine[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

How old are you?

I'm 18

and everything is fine now dad's better andnobody else got sick. Thank you everyone for your responses!

I'm so glad that everything worked out.