no one will probably be able to answer this .. but....

question:

has anyone taken FUNGAL DEFENSE..or PRIMAL DEFENSE.. by GARDEN OF LIFE?
fungal defense is to get rid of candida & other junk in the body, and primal is taken after to promote a healthy gut with a big bag of probiotics...
i have them because of myannoying digestion, as they are supposed to radically change the way your body works..

this is my 3rd day on the fungal defense..and im supposed to now take THREE tablets on en empty stomach before bed. and last night my stomach hurt a bit from just the two... so i called a healthfoodstore to ask.. and the lady said she had to quit doing it because of the diarrhea.... and the primal defense also gave her the same reaction.. but she said she gutted through and is NOW a brand new woman..or whatever.

anyways, i guess i want to know...

i've read that this "Detoxifying" thing...on certain webpages..saysMAY cause v*..
and so therefore im of course NOT taking the frickin pills now..
until by chance, ONE of you has dealt with this..or know people who have..
And who HAVENT v*'d...

**The Herxheimer Reaction is a short-term (from days to a few weeks) detoxification reaction in the body. As the body detoxifies, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.

This is a normal — and even healthy — reaction that indicates that parasites, fungus, viruses, bacteria or other pathogens are being effectively killed off. The biggest problem with the Herxheimer reaction is that people stop taking the supplement or medication that is causing the reaction, and thus discontinue the very treatment that is helping to make them better. Although the experience may not make you feel particularly good, the Herxheimer Reaction is actually a sign that healing is taking place.