So I have always had a lot of anxiety and it's almost always been health anxiety. I have had panic attacks before which have mostly come from me feeling n* and pacing around being scared that I'm going to v* or when my daughter is sick I panic as well. But I am very aware of the source/reason why I am panicing.

I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant, just got into a very bad car accident 2 weeks ago (head on collision) and haven't slept much since. I would say that in the past week I havewoke up in the middle of the night (about 3 nights) totally freaked out and just earlier tonight I started to feel it for a few minutes....my body just feels uncomfortable and I feel like something is wrong that I can't control. Is this also a panic attack? I've never had one like this before because I normally know WHY I'm am in a panic. These attacks seem to just come on and I'm confused as to why I am feeling so strange.

Does anyone else ever feel this way - it's so hard to explain how I really feel. It's kind of like I feel panicky and something is wrong with my body/mind and I can't control it and it's just an uncomfortable feeling. I almost feel like something is terribly wrong with me and/or my body. Is this a panic attack?

I've been through hell in the past 2 weeks and I'm just wondering if that is what is causing this for me. Someone help me with some answers so at least I know I'm not going crazy!! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]