Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELLISH WEEK

Just wanted to give an update on the sv that has been circulating at work. More than half of the staff has had it. I thought I might of had it the other day. I was a lil queasy and had some d* but was okay. Hopefully I had just a touch of it. Now the kids are starting todrop like flies. Each day another few kids just start V*. And it is making my anxiety rise. I spend all day at work paraniod that I will V* and I spend my time at home freaking out. I won't go out anywhere b/c I'm afraid of getting sick. Just making it through work today took so much energy. I'm going on a mini trip to VT next weekend and just hope I will be safe. This is my first weekend away in years. Hopefully I can make myself go!

what is your line of work???

I work in a daycare...a germ wonderland!

Wow! I trully admire you!!! I plan on being a teacher in the future myself, and people alwaystell me they get sick a lot from being around the kids, especially in the beginning, but then their immune systems strenghten.

Hang in there!!! The weekend is almost here!!

Again, working at a daycare as an emet is a very honarable thing!

Keep your chin up!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wanted to be a primary school teacher at one point. I love kids. I then realised I couldn't handle it if one of the kids v*ed and run as fast as possible from this plan of action (after helping out with Brownies and Guides for a few years).

Now I'm studying Computing at University. I'm happy. Computers don't v*. They just get viruses, which can be dealt with easily with software

Quote Originally Posted by roulette

Now I'm studying Computing at University. I'm happy. Computers don't v*. They just get viruses, which can be dealt with easily with software

Haha! Good point! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Daycares are breeding grounds for germs.... I knew someone who worked at one before and she was constantly sick. I teach, but could never do daycare. You just have to keep your hands clean and don't touch your face. Make sure you use precautions when cleaning up after kids too - especially the diapers - and then hope for the best. It takes lots of courage to do what you do!
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --