Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feels weird??

So ive had this for a while now and I really dont know what it is anyone able to shed some light on this?

I keep getting wind shooting through my bowels at the front middle part noisey and uncomfortable makes me feel like im gona have d* then I dont!

Im not sleeping at night at all really maybe 3-4hours a night but damn this is annoying me and REALLY scaring me because I feel kinda n* I think!

Feeling like general crap today,depression is taking a hold of me im tired and I feel ill bloody emets worse nightmare at the moment well one of them

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't quite know what you mean here Violet...are you having gas? With pain? Do you think you might be lactose intolerant? Like have you been eating dairy products or veggies that would make you gassy? That's the only thing i could think of that it might be.....have you tried taking something for gas? I hope that you will be ok...keep us posted.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey sorry,it may have been a confusing post in on edge here with it!

Maybe I am slighlty lactose intolirant hmmm,I have eaten yogharts 2 mini ones thats about it for now!

I get gas pains alot and thats what im having at the moment except its not all sounding like they are gas pains moving around gurgling ect..

flippin scary x

Maybe it's because you haven't eaten enough? When i told my dad what i eat ona normal day he is shocked that it is so little, and tells me he'd feel sick all the time if he ate like me. He says he eats breakfast, then something when he gets to work, then lunch etc so you need to eat something every few hours