Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Frozen Dinners

I love frozen dinners and recently wanted to try the Weight Watchers or Lean Couisne ones but I've always been afraid to eat frozen dinners because I don't know how safe they are? What if someone took one out and left it somewhere in the store and it thawed and then it got put back in the freezer at the store and then I ended up with that one? That's what I always ALWAYS worry about. Can anyone help me out with this?

All I can say is I eat those almost every day for lunch! Today I had my favorite. It's Michelina's Light, 5 cheese lasagna. I also like Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones, and Healthy Choice. I keep them frozen at home and then put them in the fridge here at work until lunch and they are always fine. I think they unfortunately put a lot of preservatives in them, so they don't go bad easily.

Good luck and enjoy!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I agree with Mary. I used to eat them allll the time and never once got ill from them. I don't eat them now only cos my mum wont buy them cos she says theyre too expensive. hehe.

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>

I eat them alot. A good rule of thumb, check out the condition of the box. If the box is bent, or peeled in anyway, like the cardboard got wet at some point, I generally don't pick that one. The ones that look wet, I'm not sure when they got wet, whether someone left it out and put it back, or if it just got wet from ice in a freezer, but, better safe than sorry.

&lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;