Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I love frozen dinners and recently wanted to try the Weight Watchers or Lean Couisne ones but I've always been afraid to eat frozen dinners because I don't know how safe they are? What if someone took one out and left it somewhere in the store and it thawed and then it got put back in the freezer at the store and then I ended up with that one? That's what I always ALWAYS worry about. Can anyone help me out with this?

See my reply under your other same topic...
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

No one at a store would leave frozen food "out". There is no "out". They freeze them at the factory, then they go into freezer trucks, and are unloaded into freezers. I repeat - there's no "out" in the process!

Enjoy your frozen dinners - they're perfectly safe.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I know how you feel. I always reach WAY in the back. I figure the ones back there were never "left out" in the store. If they were, the stock people would probably just put them right in front. I always reach way back as that is usually the freshest food.

i love lean cuisines! they are really good. i eat one for lunch basically everyday and i've never gotten sick ::knock on wood:: i feel a little funny about eating the meat sometimes, not so much the chicken, but my mom always buys swedish meatballs and meatsauce lasagne and i rarely ever eat those.i'm sure they are safe but i am very picky about meat. the macaroni and cheese and the pizzas are my favorite!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

That's all I ever used to eat was frozen dinners, and they never made me sick or anything like that. I'd say you are safe with them. I don't really eat the ones with meat but pizzas are really good.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

i enjoy the weight watchers& lean cuisine meals & i even eat the meat ones & haven't been sick. i hope you'll try them cuz they are one of the best frozen dinners that i have found.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

They're very safe, seriously. I have them all the time.
    I traded my dreams for this mess of memories,
    And they just stopped working for me.