Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was wondering, those of you with IBS do you ever have bladder trouble? The thing is for the past day or 2 I've been sort of constipated (still can go but erm not as easy) and well like yesterday at work I had to keep going to the bathroom because the pressure on my bladder area would become so much that I felt I had to go, and I would go some, but it didn't alleviate it. I also had gas too, maybe that can put pressure on the bladder? Its just really irritating. I don't think I have a urinary track infection because it doesn't burn or anything or seem odd other than the pressure.

It could be a UT. I had one once that felt like that. It didn't burn when I went, but I had the sensation that I had to go all the time. I would go to the doctor to get checked out.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Hmm, maybe, but I've had this feeling before and it was I think due to constipation because it went away a day or so later. If it doesn't get better here soon though I should get it checked out....

I hope you feel better soon.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I just drank a huge glass of sugar water to try and get things flowing and such. Urgh nasty. Hopefully that will help some.