Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: mengitas

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

look i wasnt meant to offend any one and i wasnt saying that anyone was smallminded for having this phobia, how could i when ive got it myself? just like you think i could of chosen my words more carefully i think samara could of done the same.

</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Carry, the post was locked so as not to carry on the debate, if you have issues with a forum member you discuss it with them , if you have issues with a locked post PM me, but don't make this stuff public, also note that if anyone decides to PM anyone abuse there will be consequences. I get your point Carry honey I really do, but name calling gets you no where.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.