Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: FP? I hope not

Okay Tonight I had a Philly Cheesesteak at a resturant down town and it's about 3 and a half hours later and I just had D*. I'm a little N* and a little shaky...I don't know what to do! Does this sound like it could be FP? I thought I'd be safe eating but I guess I wasn't...MAN! I don't ever want to eat again! Is anyone out there to talk to? I'm like flipping out!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I doubt it. Diarrhea is 2 or more loose/watery stools in 24 hours. Maybe the grease from the cheesesteak made it move on through?

I think your okay. Sometimes you just got to go potty after
    eating, the new food pushes out the old food. How are you
    feeling?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope you're feeling ok now - let us know how you're doing.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

how are you now Monica? I just went through this a few days ago.. I know how you feel..I hope you're alright
    JAMIE DAWN

I have similar problems on a fairly regular basis, I think its just my IBS!!

Also, sorry to be so gross, but sometimes your body just needs a "clearout"!!!

Hope you are feeling better now.

Laney

Hey hun[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

You'l be fine my darling, steaks are heavy and things just seem to move around and we end up with that!

Let us know how you are [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well I think it's FP cause I'm totally N*, have D* and can barely get out of bed. That's it I'm not eating any more! I haven't V*ed yet but who knows...hopefully it won't happen *knock on wood* Just posting this in case anyone cares to know.

~Monica

Of course we care! Thanks for the update. I know you've beenREALLY worried about this since you ate the sandwich. Could it be an IBS-related issue? You have no idea how the effects of worry &amp; stress wreak havoc on our bodies. I know I have worked myself into stomach issues (d*) before from worry/stress/emotions.

A funny story that may give you a chuckle: My husband totally &amp; completely surprised me when he proposed to me with my engagement ring. I'm talking absolute shock; we had talked a little about marriage, but we'd never shopped for rings or anything like that, so needless to say I was not expecting it. I was so overwhelmed with emotion (good emotion obviously!), I think it threw my body into shock or something......the entire next day I made several trips to the bathroom with d*! Veryromantic, huh? My hubby &amp; I still joke about it....."Well if I'd known I was going to make you sick, I never would have proposed!" Haha.

Just wanted to point out how much worry, stress, emotions, etc. can effect our bodies! I think you'll be okay, but please keep us postedhow you're feeling!

Stacy
    \"Horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture, but you cannot make her think.\" -- Dorothy Parker

I'm still feeling like crap and I'm N*. I usually go over to my parent's house tonight but what if this is some sort of SV? I don't want to pass it on to them. On the other hand there's NOTHING to do at my apartment, I don't even have cable TV so it's not like I can just lay around and watch TV, and my computer isn't working all that well so my DVD player isn't working...I just get basic things on my computer...Luckily I can still come here. Is there any way to tell if this is just FP or a SV? Cause I really don't want to pass it on to my sister if it is a SV...not only will she be mad at me but she'll be sick BECAUSE of me and I don't want that to happen. I don't think I have a fever but I don't have a thermometer around either. (Weird an Emet without a Thermometer huh?) Anyway I just don't know what to do...can anyone help me?

~Monica

not to sound condescending AT ALL...
    but if you really truly were feeling sick sick...fp or sv
    would you honestly even WANT to go anywhere?
    Edited by: liz28

How are you doing now, sweetie? Any better?
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

My stomach still hurts this morning, I did go to my parent's house and I actually ate some stuff. This morning I had some rice and a sandwich, my stomach is iffy and I have gas (TMI I know LoL) But I think I'll be fine. Thanks for all your posts guys. I don't know WHAT was wrong with me but it seems to be clearing up.

~Monica