Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

can you get d* or gas from being over tired? i am exhausted, been awake for nearly 24 hours straight, and i Was tired, until i got home from the movies and had terrible gas which i feel may turn into d*. I am so scared and now i cannot sleep. Please, if anyone is on the site now, write me back[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

this is so frustrating. i dont know what this is!! i am shaking and wide awake, i really need to fall asleep. i hate this phobia, it has been controlling my life this winter moreso than any other year
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Kristina, I'm sorry you're stressing and you can't sleep! The night is the worst for me. Have you you tried to go to the bathroom? Maybe you're constipated. I know that at least for me I often get gas cramps when I'm backed up. Have you eaten anywhere or anything unusual today? I hope you can get some relief fast.

Nikki

Thanks Nikki I took some pepto bismol, which I've never taken before, so we will see what happens. I didn't really eat anything unusual today. I am hoping it's just stress and the fact that I haven't slept in 22 hours! Thanks for writing back

Pepto's good for stomach aches and what not. How are you feeling now? I hope you are feeling better.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Kristina, I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and feeling so scared! I hope you're feeling better now and have managed to get some sleep. I do know that sleep deprivation can upset the tummy! There have been times when I've been so sleep deprived that it's given me a headache and made me very n*! It effects my brother even worse; he has a very sensitive tummy & there have been times when he actually v*ed from being so sleep deprived. Let us know how you're doing now!

Stacy
    \"Horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture, but you cannot make her think.\" -- Dorothy Parker

I woke up feeling fine! On top of being exhausted I feel like I'm getting a sinus infection (I usually do in the winter) and sometimes that bothers my stomach and makes me feel a little queasy. The Pepto relaxed my stomach. I always make sure it's in the house but I've never actually used it. I was trying to just get through stomach problems normally but I gave in last night! Thanks for the support, you all help me through some pretty crappy nights!!

Kristina