The only thing i have to say about that is this.....and this is just my opinion.....when it's your kids...it's different...it's easier to walk away from someone else's kids....but when they are your own........we just have to be there for them..i know alot of people may not agree with me, but it's just my opinion. I know it's alot harder for some people to deal with even if it's their own kid....i have had my own times with my own kids that i felt i could not be there for them...but i still did it...except on one occasion...i let my husband do it....but all the other times, and there have been many...they are almost 16 and 12 now...i was always the one with them.

I just don't want people to be discouraged from having kids b/c of emet...granted...if yours is that severe, then maybe you should think twice about it. However....kids...what can i say...there is nothing else in this world like them I cannot imagine my life without mine....anyway that's all, just think long and hard about it before you decide yes or no to kids.