Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm not alone! What a great feeling!

I've had emet since I was ill as a baby (40 years of this horrible fear) I'd love to be cured, but the thought of having exposure therapy terrifies me! I was in my 20's before I realised that not everybody is scared to v* and that my phobia had a name.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow emets and giving & (hopefully!) receiving support!

Fiona x

Welcome![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] The people here are great, awesome at listening to anything!
    JAMIE DAWN

Hi there, Im 37 and have suffered for as long as I can remember.

This site is fantastic for getting support and receiving it in times of panic.

Glad you found us!!!

Laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hi, i am 37 aswell. Enjoy the site. Everyone is really lovely and helpful.

Fifi

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Welcome! You're fortunate you were into your 20's before you realized others didn't have the same fear. I have felt like a freak in that respect since I was in 1st grade! I remember the incident well, and that is whenI began to realize most people didn't seem to feel like me. Isn't it refreshing to find out this actually has aname and that there are other people out there that actually DO feel like you do? I hope you find this site very helpful....I know I do!

Stacy
    \"Horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture, but you cannot make her think.\" -- Dorothy Parker

BTW, I will be 37 in a couple of weeks and I have lived with this since I was 4....a very long time also!
    \"Horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture, but you cannot make her think.\" -- Dorothy Parker

Hey! Welcome!

I'm glad you've found this place, the people here are amazing and so helpful!

feel free to post anytime you want

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Wow! What a welcome! Thanks all of you for replying so quickly. I feel at home here already!

Fiona x

Welcome to the site, hope you can find some comfort and support here.
    A special thank you to my daughter Alyssa. Your strength and courage gives me great inspiration. Where I am weak, you are strong. I will always love you.