Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi !

jeez i really hope someone out there can help me.

yesterday, my 13-year old cousin came over for a sleepover and we went to the mall this morning. everything was all fine and happy until right after lunch. she wasnt acting herself, so when i asked her what was wrong, she said: "oh, i dont feel very well. my stomach hurts and my head hurts and i have to sit down". i tried VERY hard not to panic and so we sat down for a bit. after a while, she began to feel better so we got back up again. I asked her why she wasnt feeling well and she said: "i dont know. I v*ed yesterday at school, though, but that was because i worked my body too hard in gym class". okay, this is when i FREAKED OUT!!! she tells me this AFTER she slept in my bed last night, AND I shared a DRINK WITH HER!!!

I am so scared that she has an SV, especially if she wasnt feeling well, and now has passed it on to me!!! my stomach is hurting a bit, but that might just be gas or nerves or something. IM SOOOO SCARED! can anyone help me!!?!?!

sorry for the long post. thanks!

-hayley

can anyone please, please help me?

haley, im sure in your recent memory you can think of times when your stomach was hurting and your head and you needed to sit down. often indigestion can make me feel that way.. the fact that she was hanging out with you was a good guage for how she felt. who goes to the mall and hangs out and stuff if they really feel sickly?

i remember a girl in gym class.. while we were running the mile
    she stopped to v*..
    it was disgusting!
    and that was all it was.. she wasnt sick sick.
    some people are just sensitive that way!

okay...thanks. that helped a bit, but im still really nervous. its just the fact that those two incidences happend right after another...Edited by: hayleyw

Yeah it could be that she simply worked out too hard. I never
    understood why someone would run themselves that hard, but it's been
    known to happen.

I think that it could be working out for gym. I'm a runner, but when I push myself to hard or run too many sprints in a row, i'll sometimes get really dizzy. Good luck!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Don't worry, Hayley. As Liz said, just think back on all the times that your
    stomach hurt and you didn't get sick. And, realistically, you've probably
    worried yourself into feeling awful. Which doesn't make it any more
    pleasant, I know.

Mind over matter! You'll be fine. *hugs*

Heya.

Sorry I wasn't online to post earlier.

I'm sure if she had a sv she wouldn't have felt up to staying round. Did she seem fine the night she stayed over.

If she over did her working out maybe that's why she wasnt feeling too well? Or maybe she pulled muscles?

Im no expert or doctor but I'm sure you'll be fine huni. *hugs*

xxx.

<font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"1\">Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes it’s the little voice at the end of the night saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’</font></font></font>