Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Im sorry to be a pain this is twice ive posted today [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Im feeling VERY n* because of my bowels,now Im really really hopeing that this is my ibs but just went to the bathroom and had a rather not normal stool mush basically but not d* sorry if tmi!!

Im shaking im cold im tired and I think ive got an ear infection cos im really really dizzy Ive got slight pains almost dull stabbing in my stomach and im on the verg of bursting into tears this is so horrible!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you've gone through this before havent you? you've had these feelings before? how did you get through them.. did you do something? tea? relaxation techniques?
    i'm sure you remember how you got through it. i know we always say it feels differently(and often it does)..
    but i bet you've had these classic symptoms before if you really think about it.
    nighttime is always bad, you know.
    things are upp'd in intensity at night...

im going to say what i told another girl..
    tea.. peppermint or ginger.. little sips...
    lie on the floor and let every piece of your body relax..
    deep breaths from your belly..

Are you feeling nauseaus? Or just the bowel problems? I have IBS and it sounds classic to me! Deep breathing, and try and get your mind off of it...

Hey liz and carolee,

thankx for getting back to me...

I feel n* at the moment with a sore stomach!!Cold tired and my bowels are still off,I honestly have no clue what the hell is going on at the moment..

I really just want this to P*SS OFF!!!!!

Im shaking and crying and alone as usual,theres nothing I can do about this!!my god I hate this so much :S:S:S

well violet..

it sounds to me.. as though.. you are cold.(because its cold).. tired(because its NIGHTTIME).and you are feeling n* because your bowels are off. and when your bowels are off it makes you feel upset because you are like "well what if"..

well what if nothing!
    your bowels are just being stupid and they will fix themselves shortly
    And you will be able to calm down..
    get under your covers in your bed.. relax.. and feel a soft warmth overtake you inch by inch.

you are not alone.
    god is with you.
    he is is is is!
    talk to god.

Ok stay calm...This is in my opinion typical IBS! I get super nauseaus and gassy and pain and loose bowels and all that stuff, and sometimes it just comes from nowhere...I really think also that if something wsas wron gyou would have been sick by now...Do yuou have any anti emetics?

I have phenegran but I dont really want to take one unless I really know that im going to v* still getting waves of n* at the moment...

usually if this is my ibs if ive been to the bathrom it usually passes but this time it seems to have just kept going its just killing me at the moment :S:S: well not killing but it is really really getting to me now!

Im trying to stay calm got one of my fav films on sitting here trying to relax but the moment the n* comes back the pannic attack starts again feels like my stomach is bubbling and gas moving around everywhere :S

This is rubbish!!

Hi Violet,
    You are doing a good job. Keep saying to yourself that it is just IBS and you are NOT going to let this fear take over. Try thinking of some calming places for you and some happy times you had. Can you call a friend who understands? I find that that will keep me occupied and then I feel better. Take care...

Hey andee,

I wish I could call a friend,thing is that its 3am in the morning over here at the moment

most of them are asleep out partying or doing something else I dont want to think about!

the n* is still here but the film is still on and im still sititng up at the computer dont recon il be asleep anytime soon tonight but I guess i just have to get used to the fact that this is happening but I am not going to v*,well I hope not see friggin wave of n* there..*sighs*

Thank you for coming over xx

Yeah, that's hard. I have a friend or two that are "nightowls" so I can call them. But I feel guilty if it is really late. If you have any antianxiety meds, that will help too. I take Ativan. Hope you are o.k. Keep talking to yourself, you're alright.