Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I worked last night, (midnights) and when one of my co-workers showed up this morning (he is working overtime) he proceeded to tell me how sick he was over the past week. It started last Saturday with laringitis, then he said on Wed, he was having bad d* and v*. He called in sick Wed and Thurs, came to work on Friday night and within 2hrs of working he went home sick v* and having d*. He came to work this morning feeling better. My question is should I worry? We all work in the same room, answering phones and talking on the radio, (I'm a 911 dispatcher) I am worried I was exposed. I have had no direct contact with him, so should I worry? Help I'm scared I am going to get it!
    Michele

I think its time for the hand sanitiser by the bucket load at this point..
    although this has been stretching out for a while now with your co-worker so I would think that the severity of the illness has gone from his body now,and it may have just been because of the larengitis as it is a bit hard on your throat but in saying that with the d* I dont know..

Probably best idea to rest up eat well and try stay as far away as you can even if you sit next to them gule yourself to the other side of the desk lol.

If your co-worker is now saying he is feeling better then thats a really good sign,keep your anti-emetics around just incase but I recon you will be fine hun..

Just you keep doing an amazing job,takes someone special

*hugs*

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.