Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

is this a bunch of bull?
    has anyone seen this before?
    does anyone know what the heck he is marketing for 5 dollars?

http://www.pharmcatalyst.com/patients/nausea.htm

"People typically think that the stomach controls vomiting, but actually the nausea center of the brain controls it. So, the best anti-nausea (antiemetic) drugs work in the nausea center of the brain. You may have heard of the prescription drugs Phenergan (promethazine) or Compazine (prochlorperazine). These are the most commonly used anti-nausea drugs available by prescription only. They are very effective. But in the U.S. it is not legal for a drug company to market non-prescription anti-nausea drugs that work in the brain. However, there is a non-prescription drug which works in the nausea center of the brain. It will stop nausea quickly and very effectively. But, the manufacturer just cannot legally market it as a non-prescription drug for nausea in America. In a moment I'll tell you what drug that is."Edited by: liz28

WTF? They want us to just ORDER this product offline? I think not! LoL I don't know about how the rest of you think but I wouldn't order this product...then again I won't order ANYTHING offline...I'm just paranoid like that.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

did you pay the 5 dollar fee for the infO? i havent.

i didnt assume you order anything offline..from the gist of it.. i think hes come up with some medicinal concoction of different medicines (otc) at walgreens or whatever.. and is telling you what to take and how to take it?

no idea.

"But there is a non-prescription medicine which stops vomiting. No messing around. No joke. It is medically sound, but not widely-known as an anti-nausea drug in the U.S., even though it is in other countries. So if you call up some health care professional and he tells you that you have to see a doctor to get a prescription, or that all you can do is drink some kind of fluids, then don't be surprised.

You just pay a fee of $5.00 for my service of providing you with self-treatment information that you need. After you pay the fee you will be directed to a page describing a non-prescription drug that temporarily safely suppresses the nausea center in the brain, and telling how that medicine can be used for adults and children over 6. You can then print off the information, and save it for your own future personal use and for the use of anyone in your household. (Not for copy to display or distribute to others.) The products that will be recommended are commonly available at local pharmacies and other stores in the United States."
    Edited by: liz28

I suspect the drug is Benadryl (diphenhydramine). Its cousin dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) is even better at preventing vomiting, and is allowed to be advertised as such in other countries, including Canada, where it is called Gravol. But he discounts Dramamine and Bonine on the web site, so I think Benadryl is what he is talking about.

Anyone want to spend $5 to find out? I give much better information for free in the Vomiting FAQ (see the link below).

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have this! I ordered it about a year ago... Let me find it and I will pm it too you!

When I got it I saved it in my documents. I am not sure that I have the info. I can tell you what the magic drug is...

I will pm it to you. I am going to keep looking for it though. I sent it to a couple of people on here.

Oh, its not Benadryl. I dont want to post it because this guy markets it for money and I dont want him haunting me...KWIM?