Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I dont think is was a stomach virus...BUT I am not sure.

***Could be graphic for some***

Well I started having BAD BAD lower abdominal pain. Not anything that had to do with the baby. So I went to the bathroom and hurt so so bad and couldnt do anything. Well, to make a LONG story short I v* twice and had loose stools 3 times. My stomach hurt almost ALL night. I really dont think it was a virus. Sometimes I have issues with using the bathroom. I wont go for like 2 days and then I will eat salad or something to help and I get bad cramps. These cramps were super super bad. I was sweating and in tears. I think I v* due to the pain.

I was not scared to v* at all. I just wanted the pain to go away.

Anyway...that was my Saturday night![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Wow--how are you today? Is the baby ok?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I am fine. I have kind of laid around and dranks lots of water. Baby is just fine. She is kicking away![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I wish I knew what it was that happened. Whatever it was I dont want it again!

glad to hear you're feeling better and that you weren't even scared to v*! i wish i was that brave
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I really wasnt. I was wondering if it was going to last ALL night though. Thats the worst!!

I hope you are feeling better now. You are very brave!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by madisonsmom
    I really wasnt.* I was wondering if it was going
    to last ALL night though.* Thats the worst!!
    Well, I still think you were brave. Even though you were worried about it
    lasting all night, that's a /huge/ step - in my eyes, at least - to not be
    afraid to vomit.

Good job and I hope you feel better. Glad you and the baby are okay.

I get really anxious when someone is sick around me. Like if one of my kids get a stomach virus I get SO anxious. Just wondering and anticipating getting it. That is my problem. If I get it first then I am ok. Its done and over with.

Debbie,

You sound like you handled everything great! I am glad that you and the baby are doing fine. Stories like this are very inspiring for me to hear. Did you panic at all?
    \"This too shall pass\"

WOW!!! I am like you..my fear is the aniticipation of how long will it last and will I get it. I think once it is happening and over with, I am fine, it's the not knowing stage that I am so fearful of.

Glad you are better and hope you stay that way.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

Oh My Gosh!!! I've had that before. I think I was constipated. It hurt so bad, and I was sweating so bad. I thought I had to go to the er b/c the pain was so bad. How are you now? I hope better.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

No, I didnt panic at all. I was just worried because I had no idea where all that pain was coming from. It was bad. I just wanted it to stop and didnt care about v* and even thought about making myself v* to try to feel better. It was BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by princessmel
    Oh My Gosh!!! I've had that before. I think I was constipated. It hurt so bad, and I was sweating so bad. I thought I had to go to the er b/c the pain was so bad. How are you now? I hope better.

I thought about the ER too. If it didnt let up I would have gone.

Wow good for you being so brave! I've had that problem too where I get horrible cramps and I just can't go to the bathroom and it totally sucks! I've never V*ed from it though. Good job! I'm glad your baby is okay too.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Oh Debbie, I am so sorry you had to go through that! I am glad you are feeling better!!!! How awful. I hope the rest of the family stays healthy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madisonsmom
    I get really anxious when someone is sick around me. Like if one of my kids get a stomach virus I get SO anxious. Just wondering and anticipating getting it. That is my problem. If I get it first then I am ok. Its done and over with.

WOW - that is me. Although I havent actually been sick myself for 31 years I feel I could deal with myself because I know how to stop myself! But the anxiousness of it all is if someone else is ill just like you madisonsmom!

My best friend V* from pain when she was in labor. Her epidural didn't work or something. That's probably all it was. Stomachs do weird things.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Good for you - you sound very brave!

My brother had this at Christmas. He had over endulged about a week leading up to Christmas and hadn't been to the loo for days. On boxing day he was walking around with a bowl because he felt so sick (luckily i wasn't there or would have freaked out). He tried "going" but it was so painful. My mum eventually gave him an enema (he's 26!!) and it got him going

Maybe it was somehting similar?
    Will this last forever????

i've felt like that before too, i ate some bad Rally's and didn't eat for 5 days because i was too afraid to V*. i really hate being sick and i haven't been for 7 yars now.

i'm brand new to this site and thanks for sharing, [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    your post really helps, and congrats on the baby

*shanythia

Wow, you are so brave! Good job for keeping things in perspective! I wish I could do that when I feel sick!

Congratulations!

Thanks!

I have come to the conclusion that its "OH no! I HOPE I dont get it" The anticipation is the worst.

Its really bad in my area (stomach virus) I havent heard of anyone I know having it but I hear it on the news. I hear about all these schools closing...

OOPS! Boy am I off topic![img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Yeah, its gross here too. Its been going on for atleast three months. Enough is enough already. What does it take for this thing to fizzle out?

Stella

Hopefully soon. The only reason I know its going around here is because when I took my kids to the doctor about 2 weeks ago the nurse and nurse practitioner both said they have seen A LOT of fever, v* and diarrhea. I dont know anyone personally that has had it. I dont wanna know!

ick I think its a stomach virus....cause..I had the exact same thing Fever Diarrhea and pain...I escaped V* but it was terrible it lasted 2 WEEKS!....and I went to school everyday by two...o_________o! So ya..it was hard I would run out of my class room for the washroom I became famous as a fast runner hahaha :P
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~