Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

post? Do a lot of you guys watch it? If so, who is your favorite?? I am totally in love with Chris. HE IS SO HOT!!!! I totally love his voice too.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

ACE !!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Californiagirl: CHRIS... I want to jump his bones every time he sings. I LOVE HIS VOICE!!!!
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

haha [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Which one is Chris?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

OK, just looked at the AI website. I know who Chris is now. Can't you just imagine him on a constructiomn site, in a tank top, jeans and a hard hat???*giggles*

.....................or maybe just the hard hat?? SHAME ON ME!!!![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Oh yeah. What a picture.lol I can't wait until Wednesday so I can hear him sing again.lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I'M WITH YOU I LOVE CHRIS......IT IS A GUYS YEAR BUT I DO LIKE PARIS.

Oh yeh, I almost forgot, he's also good singer[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

There's a GUY named Paris? That's weird!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

paris is a girl. i hope chris wins.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

The girls pretty much SUCK this year--the guys are great!!!! Well, I think that Paris and Mandesa are good, but as for the other girls, a teary-eyed boo-hoo story of a poor farm girl who's dad is in jail doesn't affect me at all. It's all about talent. I may be a little insensitive, but I'm soooooooooo tired of women's boo-hoo attempts to manipulate people. I also think this is one of the worst years talent-wise.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

This is one of the worst years talent wise, but the guys are pretty good. I like that Pickler girl (the blonde one), but her voice isn't that great, I agree. She just has a cute personality.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

i am obsessed with american idol!!!! i looooove chris and ace but i think chris is definitely more talented. i also like taylor (the guy with the gray hair). i liked david too but he got kicked off last week. and kevin because he lives in the next town over from me! he's adorable. as for the girls, i think kellie pickler is adorable and i love her personality but there are other girls that are more talented. and i'm so glad that brenna is gone! ugh i couldn't stand her!!!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I don't have much to say as I haven't been watching except that I have no idea where the first thread went, I tried to open it, it wouldn't and then it disappeared haha
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I LOVE Chris and Taylor, but I heard that Chris got an offer with Fuel because their lead singer left last month. He might leave the show!! I guess we will find out tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

no way!! i didn't hear that but wow, that's good news for him but bad news for me because i loooove him!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Chris is really the only one with any major talent. Taylor's interesting and Elliott has major potential, and Ace is gorgeous, but it's Chris hands down. And yeah, the women suck.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Blondie, I read that on the AI website on one of the message boards. I hope it's not true, because I love him too!! But if it is, that's awesome for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmmmmm....I only really watch it in the beginning, when you see the really horrible people who think that they are fantastic. That kills me. You would think that a family member or friend would have taken them aside and went "listen dude.....YOU SUCK". You know, before this revelation was made on national television.

As for the show itself and the end product, I have mixed feelings. It's undeniable that they find people with major vocal talent- but then what? They are made to sing cutesy little group pieces and dance around like teens, and if they win they get told what to sing, how to sing it, and what to wear while singing it. They are not so much "artists" as they are "mannequins"- who just happen to have good voices. I can see what the show can bring to people in terms of exposure and being able to get experience, but at what cost if you win? I think thatthe best people, and the mostoriginal are those who DON'T make it to the finals. I actually get happy if the person/people I like get voted off, because then it means that they won't get stuck being marketed as "American Idol Inc." as opposed to "singer/songwriter".

I think it's probably because I grew up listening to Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty, etc., for whom the words are important, and the songs that they write often have something to do with whats going on in their life, or can be seen as commentary for that particular era. I find it kind of sad when a singer doesn't write the majority of their material, as then they end up presenting someone else's position as opposed to using their music as a conduit for their own emotions/life experiences.

*amber*

If Chris leaves the show, I will be upset But if he becomes the lead singer of Fuel, you bet I'll be buying more of their cds. I think I only have one. THAT GUY IS SO HOT!!! I DON'T WANT HIM TO LEAVE. I don't know what it is about him. I get all giggly when I think about him. Listen to me. I'm so retarded. I don't even know the guy.lol **sigh**lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

i really hope chris doesn't leave! but as long as he's getting success in something he enjoys and is good at then i guess i'll live with it. lol

i forgot about elliot! he is so talented, and i read on the american idol website that he's a diabetic and he's suffered a lot. on top of that, his mother is very sick. so i give him a lot of credit for working so hard despite his problems. he's definitely one of the most talented guys.

The first time I saw Chris I was like WOW!!! THEN HE SANG!!!!!! Enough said. But I really really like Taylor's voice and I love his personality and how he gets so excited about music. Even if I could vote, I wouldn't be able to because I wouldn't know who to pick out of them to. Elliott is very talented, but for some reason he doesn't stand out. He seems like a super nice guy though.

Okay I have to respond. I love AI. I actually told my husband the first time I every saw Ace try out he was going to win. I think Chris is hot too. But, I am totally pulling for Elliott. He is from Richmond VA which I where I live. He went to high school a few blocks from here and hangs out a bar I also did for a while. It is totally cool. Unfortunately for him he is not the complete package. Not to cute huh. He has had a rough life. He was actually kicked out of high school and his principal told him he would amount to nothing. I can't wait until the guys sing. I am bored to tears with the girls. It is all about the guys this year.

Murphy

I love Chris as well - he is my absolute favorite!! That would be awesome for him if it's true about him joining Fuel, but I'd also be disappointed. Guys are my fave this year as well - CHRIS IS #1 but I also like Elliot and Ace. Dorky boy (Kevin I think) is just too cute even though he's not that great. Gidean (spelling??) must go - I can't stand him!

Chris is going to win it!!!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I love Kelly Pickler -- I think that once her nerves calm down, she is going to blow the audience away. Her personality is contagious and I just love watching someone so honest on TV. Lisa is adorable and I like Paris too. The girls have a hot bunch!

Taylor has one of the best voices out of the men, but Ace has the eyes to kill...
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Chris is going to win and he's sooooooooooooo hot!!!!! lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I agree--Chris is the ultimate fantasy! I definitely think either he or Ace has the best chance of winning this year. Both of them are so hot. I sit there watching AI trying not to pant like a dog in front of my husband!

For the girls--I love Kellie Pickler--she only lives about 75 miles from me--guess that makes me a good 'ol country girl, too. I think she has come a long way based on her background, but I don't think she is the next AI.

Jess

Mandisa is beautiful, and I'd have to say that she has the best voice of the women.

Kellie Pickler is adorable. She's definitely not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but she's managed to make stupidity quite endearing (perhaps it's her youth that helps).

I will say that Kelly Clarkson (1st season) is pretty decent though.

Quote Originally Posted by crimgoddess

Hmmmmm....I only really watch it in the beginning, when you see the really horrible people who think that they are fantastic. That kills me. You would think that a family member or friend would have taken them aside and went "listen dude.....YOU SUCK". You know, before this revelation was made on national television.

As for the show itself and the end product, I have mixed feelings. It's undeniable that they find people with major vocal talent- but then what? They are made to sing cutesy little group pieces and dance around like teens, and if they win they get told what to sing, how to sing it, and what to wear while singing it. They are not so much "artists" as they are "mannequins"- who just happen to have good voices. I can see what the show can bring to people in terms of exposure and being able to get experience, but at what cost if you win? I think thatthe best people, and the mostoriginal are those who DON'T make it to the finals. I actually get happy if the person/people I like get voted off, because then it means that they won't get stuck being marketed as "American Idol Inc." as opposed to "singer/songwriter".

I think it's probably because I grew up listening to Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty, etc., for whom the words are important, and the songs that they write often have something to do with whats going on in their life, or can be seen as commentary for that particular era. I find it kind of sad when a singer doesn't write the majority of their material, as then they end up presenting someone else's position as opposed to using their music as a conduit for their own emotions/life experiences.

*amber*