Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

did everybody watch it tonight? i thought that melissa mcghee was good but simon told her that her plane ticket home is there and waiting! i didn't think ayla was good tonight. and i still love kellie pickler she is just so cute!! i pretty much like everyone now that BRENNA is gone!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">UGGHH--wasn;t Brenna just the stinkiest, trashiest little b**ch?!?!</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Cannot wait to see Chris tonight. Hot Hot Hot!!!
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I'm so glad that Chris is still there!!!! I can't WAIT for tonight, it's like we have a date LOL[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]!!! I can't wait to see what Taylor will sing to. Mandisa ROCKED last night, she is so awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mandisa is WONDERFUL!!! She is also very beautiful! I always look forward to seing the guys, especially Ace, Chris and Taylor. Thge good thing is, is that even though the really good ones don't become the "American Idol", they are still discovered and get record deals!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Easy Mel [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Oh my....I just watched AI tonight with the men singing. WOW!!!!! Gedeon is great, I'm partial to him because Motown is my fave type of music, and he's good. Chris was good, could've been better (sorry Mel , Bucky was great, ......well, they were all good, the only one I really didn't like was Will who sang the James Taylor song--boring!! Now, let me justask this: why, oh why, can't I be left alone in a dark candlelit room with ACE?!?!?! Just once?? He is soooooo damnnnnn seeeeexxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I think Taylor did great tonight. I love him. No need to apologize California.lol I thought Chris was great. He did his own version of that song. He does sound like Aaron Lewis from Staind, but my husband finally figured out who he really sounds like. The lead singer of Tool, and I can't remember his name. Whether Chris wins or not, he will definitely get his own band or signed. His voice is great and he's sexy as hell. I also like Bucky. Kelly is cute too.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Ok I watched a bit of the show and I must agree Chris is very good looking!

Yes. Chris is very good looking. Why do you think I was freaking out, Ontariogirl??lol He's hot.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Chris is still my absolute favorite! I love him, his voice it great, his body is great, and he is soooo hot! I also like Ace, Elliot, and Taylor in that order......but I want Chris to win. I had a smile on my face the whole time he was singing because he is just that good! Can't wait until tonight.....I'm hoping to see Will and Gidean leave! (sorry Californiagirl, there is just something about him that I can't stand)

OK....Chris is soooooooooooooooo HOT!!! But I do have to say that last night that ACE WAS SO FREAKIN HOT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love Taylor Hicks...he is so good....CHRIS is ROCKIN OUT SO GOOD. I love him so much....but ACE was just freakin HOT HOT HOT last night!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Quote Originally Posted by kate1966
    OK....Chris is soooooooooooooooo HOT!!! But I do have to say that last night that ACE WAS SO FREAKIN HOT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love Taylor Hicks...he is so good....CHRIS is ROCKIN OUT SO GOOD. I love him so much....but ACE was just freakin HOT HOT HOT last night!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

LOL ~~ I'm with you on the ACE thing...........he makes me sweat!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by aar13
    I'm hoping to see Will and Gidean leave! (sorry Californiagirl, there is just something about him that I can't stand)

Oh, I just looooovvve motown, and he sounds good, sounds like an older man. The funny thing is, is that he kinda "creeps" my sister out to, I wonder what he has that makes people so uneasy??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Ace creeps me out big time!!!! I can't stand him. Taylor was ON FIRE last night!!!! WOOHOO!! Chris was great to, but I didn't like the song he sang, but I still love him!!! I think Will and Chicken Little are going to go home tonight.

I'd love to see Gidean and Will go tonight because Kevin (Chicken Little) is just too cute. He isn't the greatest singer, but I like his personality and he does have a decent voice.

I think it's Gidean's smile that creeps everyone out - my coworkers all feel the same! I guess we'll just have to wait until tonight to see what happens.

I personally think Worm with the glasses should go home and also Peter Brady/Donnie Osmand look alike should go..but that's just my opinion....and I also like Bucky...bless his little heart......but I don't think he's going to go all the way...he sounds alittle like Bob Seger to me.

Of the girls....Mandesa Rocks!!!!! But my very fav of allis Katherine McPhee...she is just adorable...sings like a bird...and just the best personality of all.

Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Sorry guys, but Ace is too much of a pretty boy for me. I like the "bad boy look". Go Chris!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so hot. How many times have I said that now? lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

if i could pick anyone to win it would be chris or eliot. i dont know why, they just seem like they'd be so appreciative! i think chris has had a pretty difficult life, he's very young and works hard to support his wife and her children from a previous marriage. and eliot is a diabetic, on top of other health problems and he's just so lovable! if a girl were to win i'd want it to be kellie pickler. she isn't the most talented but she is my absolute favorite. she seems like such a genuine person and with her father in jail and no relationship with her mother, i don't think she'd take for granted all of the attention of being a celebrity!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I think Anya, the girl who was cut last week, should look into modeling, she's tall and has that "look". She really can't sing, but I think she'd make a very successful model.

Wow---Taylor was great!!!

And Ace, with the beanie-thingy on his head..............SUCH a sexy guy!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Did any of you guys watch American Idol last night? Who was your favorite? I thought the last six did really well. I think Taylor and Chris did the best. Who do you think will get kicked off? I think it will be either Kelly (I hope not) or chicken little, but I'm not sure. Opinions? It's on in a half an hour.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I'm sorry, but that Chicken Little kid CANNOT sing. He has the most annoying voice ever, and Simon is 150% right when he tells him that. I loved Taylor and Chris again last night. I really liked Katherine and Mandisafor the girls.

i reallyyyy hope kelly doesn't get kicked off! she didn't do very well last night but she's so cute... and i have a feeling chicken little is getting kicked off tonight, and i feel bad because he lives so close to me and i know his cousins! i really don't like paris even though she's talented, i hope she gets kicked off

I think ...

Chicken Little's gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I finally read this thread. You guys crack me up. Did everyone watch tonight? oh, better not say anything 'cause it hasn't been on in the West yet? I think what annoys everyone about Kevin is his horrible lisp. If he had a little speech therapy maybe he'd be tolerable. I've been pulling for Taylor, gotta like the older guy lol.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

ACE in the bottom 3?? WTF??? Well, Melissa was kicked off--didn't care too much for her. Chris was good, but seemed a bit tiredon Tuesday. Taylor was great, Mandisa was great, picked things up in the end, Ace was damn gorgeous, and Kelly was boring---she's tolerable to a point, as long as she doesn't talk too much. I think she thinks it's "in the bag" because of her sob story life. Chicken Little/Harry Potter is just awful, and it really sucks, that I think he's still there on a sympathy vote. This is about TALENT, WHO CAN SING, not who has the hardest life or has a baby-face. My opinion is, that it will eventually be down to Taylor and Mandisa in the end...
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I think it's going to come down to Chris and Taylor, but I don't know if they have a guy and girl at the end. I think Chris or Taylor should win. It's a given that Chris will be signed by someone if he doesn't. I just like watching him.lol
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

No, they don't have a guy and a girl at the end, remember Ruben and Clay? It's sheerly by votes at this stage of the game.

I don't have a clue who will be left. I think Paris, Mandisa, Taylor, Chris, Lisa, Katherine, and Elliott all have great voices. Does anyone here go to Curves (the fitness place)? Someone told me that Mandisa sings for some of the mix cd's they use there.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

I go to Curves, but I have never watched American Idol! I will have to watch now and then listen closely at Curves!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

ha ha...I'm gonna jump in with the old lady opinion...

I love American Idol, and love Chris and Mandisa. The little geeky fellow - Kevin is it...well he can sure sing for a little geeky fellow bu please, he's no "idol". Ace is "idol" quality if his vocals improve and he picks better songs. I'm always amazed at how much some of them improve with like 2-300 hours of vocal training by the end of the show so you never know.

Lotsa fun! (I'm also an America's Top Model fan - lol)
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.