Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

okay so I posted last week about how the sv was circulating around work...I thought by Friday it passed b/c no one else got sickBUT than a coworker just called me and said she was V all day on Sat. and still feels crappy today! I am going away this weekend to VT and I am freakin myself out that I will be sick there. I am working myself up so much that I can't even sleep! Gosh I hate being an emet!

It'll be ok! Obviously no one can guarantee that you won't get it, but I would say by this weekend if you haven't gotten it, you won't. AND, if you do get it, you won't necessarily v*. I just had it a little while ago and I just had d* and felt achy and tired.

Hang in there!!!!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

You poor thing, I know what you mean because the sv* is going around really bad right now in my area and I know tons of people - family, friends, and co-workers who have had it. It sucks to have to worry, especially since you are going away but try to stay calm and have a wonderful time!

I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better but I'm really anxious right now too and it sucks to feel this way. I hope you have a healthy and safe trip!