Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everybody,

I haven't been here for a while. I was trying to stay away for a while b/c I wonder if reading it everyday keeps it at the forefront. I am on today though b/c of the night I had last night. I am home today b/c of it. I will try not to make this long. Anyway, for some reason I had v* on my mind yesterday in addition to MANY other things. I began to feel a bit anxious when we went out to dinner so I took half a xanax. I did feel better. Well when we got home I noticed my stomach feeling crampy and very active. Of course this opened up my mind and I gradually feel into panic. I was soooooooooo nauseous. I took another xanax but it didn't help much. I was up all night. It was horrible b/c my thoughts were running rampid. I have never let my anxiety run away with me in such a severe manner.

I would like to tell you what I have been dealing with in my life and I hope someone can relate and help me understand how my stress contributed. Well my husband I have been trying for more than a year to get pregnant. I continue to be disappointed month after month. Last month I tood Clomid for the first time. I was supposed to start Friday but have just been spotting. Everyday that goes by without starting makes me wonder what is going on. I am usually very regular. I have taken a test. Also I have been on a strict diet the past month. Well yesterday I strayed and had pizza for lunch and pasta with cream sauce for dinner. I have a feeling that started my issues last night but I was so scared I was sick my anxiety kicked in and there began the cycle. I don't know what things like acid reflux feel like. All I know is I kept having some sort of burps coming up through my chest. Plus bad cramps throughout my stomach and chest. I am soooo upset today b/c I really feel like this has been a major setback for me. I thought I was passed this kind of anxiety attack and now I see what exactly can happen. Can anyone enlighten me on either Clomid and is that causing me to start later or help me understand if what I ate could have caused those physical feelings? I am so sorry everyone this is sooooooo long and boring. As you guys know, no one else can possibly understand. Thank you.

Murphy

I have had a lot of stomach troubles. I know that fatty foods, like the cream sauce, could definitely bother you. Fatty foods take the longest to digest, and it sounds like you had some gas and possible reflux. For me, I feel reflux as a burning sensation in my chest and throat. I don't know anything about the Clomid, however.