Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

She said he was getting bored sitting at home and she needed to get something, so she brought him in. I didn't even realize he was sick until she said he kept asking to go to daycare. I asked why he wasn't there and she said he had a little bug. Apparently, he had this "little bug" all weekend, so she kept him home today also from daycare. I'm not sure what kind of bug this is. I know another guy I work with gave him a jelly bean and he ate it, so I hope it isn't a sv. This kid gets sick so often, it's really hard to tell. He is always home with a fever or a cold of some sort. I hope that's all it was this time. Why did she have to bring him in? I didn't get near him - I stayed about 15 feet or so away at my desk as they walked by. She was holding his hand, so I don't think he touched anything, but who knows what was on her hands! Why are people so inconsiderate? Whatever he was sick with, he is definitely on the upside, but still - don't expose all of us!

Some people just do not think about other people do they? He should of been at home in bed if he was ill.

Dont worry, i am sure you will be ok. I can understand that you were angry, i would be the same.

Big hugs from England, UK

Fifi

xxxxxx[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

The kid always looks pale every time I see him. And she does keep him home every time he sneezes. I hope it was just a cold. He sounded kind of funny, but I'm not sure if he normally sounds that way or not. She was standing towards the fron of the room when she said he had a "little bug" and that was why she wasn't bringing him closer to us. Now I feel like everytime I walk by where they were standing, I am breathing contaminated air. I'm not usually like this - I guess it is just the fact that I don't know what is wrong with him.

I know. You want to ask what is the matter, but something stops you from asking, but inside you really want to know.

I am like that when people say that they are ill or have been ill. When i find out it is not v... i switch of and i am not interested, cos i know its not that bad.

Are you the same?

Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

I would have asked her, but all my coworkers were standing around and would have heard. I don't get disinterested if it isn't v*. I actually find myself getting more sympathetic to it because I am relieved it isn't v*!