I used to be pro-life but then I put myself in the other peoples shoes. I mean if I was pregnant and couldn't carry the baby to term for adoption I would get an abortion. Actually I'm more against adoption then abortion. I know everyone out there is thinking "WTF is WRONG with you?" but I have a reason. I was adopted into a family that was just RIFE with abuse. Emotional abuse and physical abuse...need I say more? Anyway I think with adoption you can at least SCREEN the parents, my parents were screened but look at how I turned out. I"m an emotional wreck because of my parents. They went through rigorous tests and viewings but they were never meant to be parents. They even told me once that it was a mistake to adopt me.

Anyway I'm getting off on a tangent. I am pro-choice because a woman has any right to do what she wants with her body. I don't know if I could ever have an abortion but I know people who have and their lives are better because of it. No one should be able to tell you what to do, it's your choice. End of story.

~Monica