Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

did everybody watch the oscars? i love award shows, lol. i was soo disappointed that brokeback mountain didn't win best picture! i thought it was such a fantastic movie. i met jake gyllenhaal last year in new york city at serendipity, i was getting lunch with my friends and he was there with his mom and sister. we felt really bad approaching him and interupting his lunch but he knew we wanted to so he came over and said hello to us! AND we got autographs, pictures, and he paid for our meals! he was such a nice guy, not to mention really hot, i fell in love!! i kinda knew he wouldnt win best supporting actor but i was shocked that brokeback didnt win! oh well, crash is a really good movie too. well, just figured i would lighten the mood a bit!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I'm not really into those kind of award shows. I like the music ones. The only thing I like is to see what everyone is wearing. They wear such pretty dresses. Other than that, I think it's boring. Did you see Jennifer Garner almost fall after she tripped? I think she tripped on her dress.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I was soooo disappointed that Brokeback Mountain didn't win best picture!!! I thought Crash was a good movie, but Brokeback Mountain was absolutely magnificent. What a beautiful film, it's the kind of story that stays in your heart way after you see it. It affected me very deeply.

And I LOVE Jake Gyllenhaal!!!! He is such a cutie!!! And it is so nice that his personality matches his outside, because I've heard/read that same thing, that he's such a nice guy. Truely a gem!! [img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

i did see jennifer garner nearly fall and i felt so bad! i got embarassed for her. i love the dresses too, i thought that reese witherspoon and michelle williams looked gorgeous
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I thought that Michelle William's dress was an awful color for her. Reese Witherspoon is so cute! I think that Joaquin Pheonix should have won for best actor. He did an awsome job in 'Walk The Line' plus he is so hot!!

I love awards show but this year I found it boring.