Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/oca...jsp?campaign_K EY=2752

This bothers me a lot. It's crazy to see what all our government wants to take away from us. First the abortion link that was posted earlier and now they don't want us to know what we are eating. Yikes!

How is it up there in Canada again??? Maybe I will come join you guys soon!
    \"This too shall pass\"

Don't bother. We now have our own mini-Bush as Prime Minister- he'sjust more articulate. Thank god it's only a minority government- if the conservatives ever end up with a majority, I'm packing up and heading to New Zealand.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

what is the reason for this? Is it just that the big food growers and grocers are worried about their products not selling if we know it's full of crap?? That is idiotic.

Amber, i hear Sweden and Norway are nice too

Lately I have been tempted to just drop everyhting here and move to a villa in Tuscany, live the simple life...grow my own food, walk and ride bikes everywhere, LOL. I'm not sure I am cut out for "modern America."
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip