Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Of a rough night tonight..

Stomachs a bit upset think its my IBS so sitting here trying to relaz ect..

Wondering if anyone just fancied a chat to try keep my mind off things?

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hi violet! i'm here if you need to talk. relax, maybe drink some tea, atleast you know its your IBS that's acting up and not a sv*!! that should be a relief in itself.
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Well Im hoping it is hun *sighs*

Tis nearly 4am here and again another night of no sleep..

How are you doing?

Hey Violet.

How're you feeling now? Hopefully you've gotten some rest and have
    improved. I'm only sorry that I wasn't around when you first posted.

Hey fiendish_thingy,

Thank you for getting back to me,im still around still a little bit pannicy but sleepy so its sort of taking over if you know what I mean.

ive been meaning to drop by and say hey but I guess heres as good as any *waves* lol..
    Hope your finding the boards useful?

This place is my little family/life line people here are amazing

from what ive read in your posts you sounds like a wonderful person [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

anyway sorry for rambling,quite alone at the moment *sighs*

xVx

Hi Violet:

I'm sorry your IBS is acting up. Is it any better now? Hope you feel better soon and get some sleep. Try to relax. **hugs**

Mel
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Hey mel,

Ive got 4 words to say to you!

Im Here For You!! I read your thread where you spke about your relationship situation and I just wanted to say anything a shoulder a vent anything im always around,as you can see *hugs*

IBS still playing on my stomach got that gag at the top of my throat that makes me swallow a million times a min..

thank you for coming over hun

xVx

I hope you are feeling better soon. That gag feeling is probably just anxiety. Try chewing on some gum or sucking on a mint. I'm not having a great night either. I'm in the bedroom and he's sleeping on the couch again. He complains that the bed is messy. That's why he can't sleep on it, but yet when I clean it off, he still doesn't sleep in it. Whatever. My stomach's bothering me too. It's been all day. Probably from nerves and what is going on with him. I hope you feel better hon. Try to go to sleep.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

Yea I think I ate too much.. my stomach doesnt feel so good either.. :P
    But I try to think happy thoughts...
    I have a headache 2... -.-* and then i got work tomorrow good thing its at 6pm.
    haha im so random.

-vee
    Joined in 2006. For all those that have helped me I hope I can offer some help for those who seek it now.