Hey, I think you have tapped into the reason for my fear. I know this sounds dumb, but I remember that I didn't eat carrots for many many years because I thought that the my body couldn't digest them, and the only way to get them out was to v*. This made my mum and sister laugh (my sister still likes to tell the story - it is so embarrassing!) but I think it's theamount that scares me, like if it is alot, am I going to choke or whatever. The sad thing is, I have never been drunk (i'm 27) because I fear v* if I drink too much

The trouble is, all the logic in my brain tells me that my body is a system, and it reacts for a reason. d* and v* are caused when the body has issues with what's inside, and whatever it is, it is better out than in.And for all the suffering I endure by feeling 'unwell' (I hear ya on the 'pacing-it-out'!), the seemingly small hurdle of v* just once (maybe) doesn't entice me to really try. I wish I could stick two fingers down my throat, but I just can't do it. If your friends give you any ideas on how to do it, be sure to pass it on. I hate living my life ruled by this fear.