I've been coming here for quite a while now, on and off...I mainly read other peoples posts, don't post so much myself but anyways....

The other night I started feeling really sick all of a sudden (quite often I think I feel sick but I just knew this was different). When I got home I did all my usual"comfort" things but still felt REALLY bad. To cut a long story short at about 4am I eventually v*! I couldn't believe it...I haven't been sick since I was 8 years old and I will be turning 22 on Friday. The weird thing was...it wasn't actually all that bad. Don't get me wrong, it's not a nice thing to do but the fear, anxiety and anticipation are the worst parts of it, I think. I was really proud of how I got on with it...never, ever thought I could do it but I didn't panic at all! It was like...I knew I had to do it. I felt pretty bad all day yesterday (shivery, headache etc) but woke up today feeling much better. I wasn't sick all day yesterday and haven't been today...does anyone think I should be safe to try to eat something anytime soon? If so, what should I try? I am thinking that it was a sv that I had....but would it have passed so quickly?

Would be greatful for any thoughts or advice!

x