Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chlorine

I think the Novovirus is still on the loose here in East Anglia, as some of my colleagues have been off with sickness.

I went swimming tonight and am worried because of the amount of people that share a pool, does anyone know whether chlorine skills this bug or should i start panicking for the next 48 hours? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    Will this last forever????

To be honest with you I do not know.

Just do the usual things to keep germ free and you should be fine. At the end of the day this experience may boost your immune system rather than weaken it. I'm sure you will be fine - if someone was really unwell they would not feel like swimming - and I guess chlorine does have some germ killing properties or health and safety would crack down on all pools before you can say emetophobia!

I hope you stay well but i as you know, f you are worried you know you can post on here and someone will respond quickly.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

javex is my best friend...Yes clorine kills it, I asked my doctor two years ago...